Tan Beckers

Anyone know how many were made and what it might be worth? I know there aren't a ton of them floating out there (that I've seen).

It's a crewman, original sheath, not looking to sell it...yet.

Amy ideas?

There's a tan NIB BK 7 in a surplus store up here in Canada, and they want 200$ for it. Everything else in that store is over priced. So I figure it must be worth less then the 200$ they were asking for.

Here's an example: cold steel spike is around 25$ plus or minus. At the surplus store they want 65$ for it.

There's a tan NIB BK 7 in a surplus store up here in Canada, and they want 200$ for it. Everything else in that store is over priced. So I figure it must be worth less then the 200$ they were asking for.

Here's an example: cold steel spike is around 25$ plus or minus. At the surplus store they want 65$ for it.

i have a brute with tan handles. worth $999.99 ;) not for sale though ;) nope, not a little bit.

remember kids, this ain't the "what's it worth" part of the forums, ain't no sellin' or cussin' either ;) da supah ultra mods know when yer bein' bad. don't be bad :)

Bladite

Last edited:
My apologies Bladite,I got it no trading.

there ain't many worries if you list it in the trade forums and mention it here in passing...

or happen to be gold++ and happen to be actually selling it...

but sneaky and sly "it MIGHT be for sale, contact me" posts... well, the supah-mods in the other forums i frequent have smited people for that, esp repeat offenders :) heh.

imho, if you have to ask what they're worth... you ain't worthy? mmm. i'll ponder that later ;)

Bladite

Well the thread is about tan Beckers, right? I was asking about pics of the tan Beckers.

Never mind. I googled it.
00-5-15-09-0306.jpg

00-5-15-09-0310.jpg

Last edited:
i have a brute with tan handles. worth $999.99 ;) not for sale though ;) nope, not a little bit.

remember kids, this ain't the "what's it worth" part of the forums, ain't no sellin' or cussin' either ;) da supah ultra mods know when yer bein' bad. don't be bad :)

Bladite

Sorry I didn't know that we were not allowed to bring up prices that we see on Becker knives.

Any beckers I buy, stay bought!... As in I will never sell them or trade them! The only way Ill part with them, is if you can pry them from my cold dead hands.

Sorry I didn't know that we were not allowed to bring up prices that we see on Becker knives.

Any beckers I buy, stay bought!... As in I will never sell them or trade them! The only way Ill part with them, is if you can pry them from my cold dead hands.

pointing out ridiculous pricing is probably okay in my book ;)

price spotting isn't (per Forum rules)...

coming into the forum without a "how dee do" and asking what a random becker is "worth" prior to attempting to sell it, or tempting people to private message is bad, esp when one is "not Gold"... usually it's harmless, but the Forum has a fairly strict policy. if you want to sell, you have to be gold... and YOU have to name a price... this is (for legal reasons too) "not an auction" site. pretty much anything else is placing a defacto advert ("oh no mr mean Mod, i wasn't going to SELL it...). the supah mods have supah powers. they can read your minds, and mail, and they know you have sinned. then it's all over... did you know they have ninjas? oh, the ninjas said to keep quiet about that ;)

so "how much is my such and such rare knife worth" before placing it on ePray... also bad. i mean, come on, how much effort does it take to do some research? :)

Bladite

I hear what your saying now, thanks for clearing that up for me. I love this sub forum, as well as the blades that brought me here. So obviously I don't don't want any bad blood here, especially with the da supah ultra mod! ;)

I only mentioned it because, I was thinking at that price, without a link, or store name, I didn't really consider it deal spotting.
It was nice tho! had the tan handle and the tan blade. I was even starting to justify it to myself :eek: But like you said is was a ridiculous price.

PM sent.

I hear what your saying now, thanks for clearing that up for me. I love this sub forum, as well as the blades that brought me here. So obviously I don't don't want any bad blood here, especially with the da supah ultra mod! ;)

I only mentioned it because, I was thinking at that price, without a link, or store name, I didn't really consider it deal spotting.
It was nice tho! had the tan handle and the tan blade. I was even starting to justify it to myself :eek: But like you said is was a ridiculous price.

PM sent.

bide your time. don't waste your $$$. that's all i'm sayin'...

give blades a chance...

Bladite

I had no intention on selling it here, or anywhere right now. I just wanted to know what the going rate was. Sheesh jump down a guys throat why don't you, and I've posted in here before, I already said how dee do. I also figured you guys would know better than some inflated ebay prices on the value. Thanks for making a new guy feel welcome.

Anyways, Heres the pics. Ignore the RTAK it's gone, I only own Beckers now, so yeah.
IMGP2263.jpg

Last edited:
I had no intention on selling it here, or anywhere right now. I just wanted to know what the going rate was. Sheesh jump down a guys throat why don't you, and I've posted in here before, I already said how dee do. I also figured you guys would know better than some inflated ebay prices on the value. Thanks for making a new guy feel welcome.

Anyways, Heres the pics. Ignore the RTAK it's gone, I only own Beckers now, so yeah.
IMGP2263.jpg

there's no "going rate" for these things (afaik). the only typical reason someone would ask in that manner, is a prelude to selling it. figure it's worth MSRP and stick it in the safe ;) or use it :)

i know some people pay stupid high prices to own some things. if that's what they're worth then, that price changes darn fast later for the majority who aren't quite so nuts. BK10s just aren't ... that rare or old. yet i'm sure there are people who MUST HAVE ONE NOW. wait a bit ;)

sorry if you were offended, but we have had people with a few dozen posts using the exact same formula to move merchandise without following the rules. the supah-mods get all wigged out about it. hence, the hopefully friendly warning (without smiting or infraction points). the supah-mods are not so nice.

Bladite

This is my only gripe with Blade forums, every time I say "I'm done, I have enough toys" I randomly click on a link and see another knife to add to the wish list. Now I want a Becker.

Let me get this straight.... you DON'T have a BK-2?

I simply don't understand - that can't possibly be true.
How... how do you get through your days?

-Daizee

Back