TAPD 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody reading this title who is longer on this site will most likely know what this means, but for the people who dont: Try searching the forum on "Toxic Axe Personality Disorder", and something is bound to come up....

Since that topic is no longer open for further replies I thought I'd make a new one?

Some of you have already noticed that allmost all of replies now display an "X". Most of you haven't though. That wasn't some moderator being overzealous. I did that on purpose. The reason? I'm leaving this forum, as I am not willing to participate in an enviroment where TAPD is running wild. My time is way to precious for that. For that reason I will just keep my info to myself from now on. I am sorry for the rest of you that have nothing to do with TAPD or the reason I'm leaving, but that cant be helped. I do appreciate the emails to my personal adres though, that some of you wrote. But If grown up's cant see further then there thick skull, I'll just have to give the example and be the better man. So thats what I'm doing right now. It probably has something to do with living in the boons or something, and not knowing how to communicate propperly with civilized beings, but thats just guessing on my part?

Does that mean I will give up axes entirely? No of course not! I'm just not in the mood anymore to share it. That all. Thats why all my comments have disappeared by now. So for the translations I'm hoping people have copied then, or they will be gone by now.

I do hope that this will set an example for the rest of you to do better. Although in all honesty I'm not getting my hopes up though....

I'm signing of for now. Will log in somewhere next week, and after that its done. For all of you who have my email. Your free to send one If you have questions regarding axe. For all of you who don't: Best of luck!

Kevin Houtzager

I try not to take the comments of others (or myself, for that matter) too seriously.

I come here to relax, read, laugh, learn.......... I don't allow anyone to get under my skin enough to change that.

I don’t get it.. I actually don’t see it and though this forum excelled at not being like that.
I see broad appreciation for a vast array of axes and other tools. (except Kirves of course, which are completely untenable.;))

But really, I think it’s a helpful community of friendly people which you have been a fixture in and bring real value to. I have appreciated your comments and hope you continue to participate.
You know, if certain voices are lacking it would be most beneficial for there to be more of those people around, not less.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back