Tashi Bharucha Future Flipper

Any estimated date for delivery of these?

2u71yms.jpg

Best Reate design so far.... :thumbup:

Agreed. When I saw Jim Skeltons video I instantly started saving up money for one. Seriously this could be "the" knife for me.

I have no information on the release or delivery date, but I have to say that it seems like every single integral knife released this year has had production hiccups and subsequent delays.

Hi, The Future will be release about a month later.Thank you for your support. Any questions please feel free to contact shera@reateknives.com. Thank you very much for your support.

Reate Knives
Shera

Just ordered my Future from GP Knives today. I've been trying to not buy any more knives this year but I've been anticipating this model since it was announced so I made an exception. I managed to score one of the DLC/carbon fiber versions. Absolutely beautiful. I am so psyched to get it.

Looked at more photos and watched a couple vids of the Future and I now I want one! I'm curious where it balances.

Been waiting for months for this one to be released. Fortunately I've had my Wave, and carry it almost every day. My favorite iteration is the Mokuti with M390. My next knife will be either this beauty or a Shirogorov 95t. Looking forward to your thoughts once you have it in hand MaxFactor.

Currently waiting on USPS to deliver the knife. Anticipation is killing me. I have to say, I haven't been this excited for a knife in quite a while.

20170206_172129_zpsjoka5eqp.jpg

20170206_172259_zpsvwiijifg.jpg

20170206_171843_009_zpshkhsms6h.jpg

20170206_172223_zpsbc7cycpk.jpg

20170206_172402_zpsceof82pp.jpg

20170206_172651_zps9lwzoqav.jpg

Wonderful knife. Snappy flipping with a nice firm detent. Quite smooth. Doesn't fall shut but I feel like the PVD could be part of that. I'm sure it'll get even smoother with time.

I also posted a video on Instagram

Gorgeous! May I ask where the balance point is? The Nirvana balances just slightly forward of the index finger. I would hope that this has a more neutral or rearward balance.

Gorgeous! May I ask where the balance point is? The Nirvana balances just slightly forward of the index finger. I would hope that this has a more neutral or rearward balance.

The balance point is similar to the Nirvana but unfortunately feels a bit more blade heavy because of how the handle is shaped. Not a big deal to me but I don't think you'd like it if you want a more rearward balance point.

Is this knife running on bearing or not ?

I just get the knife , I have not figure out how to disamble the knife yet but I didnt see any bearing

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Is this knife running on bearing or not ?

I just get the knife , I have not figure out how to disamble the knife yet but I didnt see any bearing

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Yes it runs on bearings.

The official specs -

The Future
Ceramic ball bearing system
3-D machined Titanium handle
Specification
Handle: Integral / 0.51’’
Blade Thickness:0.157"
Blade Material: Damasteel / M390
Blade Edge:3.55’’
Hardness:60-62
Overall Length:8.8’’
Handle Material:6AL4V Titanium
Inlay Material :Mokuti/ Carbon Fiber
Weight:5.3 oz
Locking:Frame Lock

20170206_171843_009_zpshkhsms6h.jpg

20170206_172223_zpsbc7cycpk.jpg

20170206_172651_zps9lwzoqav.jpg

Wonderful knife. Snappy flipping with a nice firm detent. Quite smooth. Doesn't fall shut but I feel like the PVD could be part of that. I'm sure it'll get even smoother with time.

I also posted a video on Instagram

Nice photos and video.

On the Black version we were sent serial numbers 002 and 038 - the last two they had in stock at Reate. But I believe Reate just sent them at random to dealers - there was no choosing serial numbers.

Most versions were limited to 50 except the Black which was 40 and the Bronze which was originally 130 but cut to 125.

And you're right - it's a great knife.

- - - - -

[url]www.truetalon.com[/URL]

Last edited:
Back