Tax return gadgets?

what gadgets you gonna spend you r tax return on?

I just ordered a Stag Arms Model 3. Soon as the checks are deposited I'll go pick it up.

StagModel3.jpg

Don't know yet. Knives, ammo.......lots of ammo.....

I have been eyeing on making an Adams Arms AR with a Spike's lower though, but I need to pick up my CZ first........

I think I'll get myself an exotac firesteel, a new set of glasses, and the rest for other bills. Nothing fancy but that's okay, I don't really need anything at the moment.

I'm actually having second thoughts...ran across these and it looks very appealing to me:

century-arms-ak-74-bullpup-545x39mm.jpg

The usual: a bottle of scotch to deaden the pain of having done the return.

Seriously, if you are getting a big refund, you need to adjust your withholding.

Thinking about a road bike. Running sucks... I like cycling. :thumbup:

Seriously Gollnick. ^^ Everyone gets all excited about a big return. It just means they kept more than they should have the rest of the year. :(

Gollnick, I file a simple return at the end of the year.

I usually get back 3-500 federal and 1-200 state. You may think i'm having too much taken out, I'm ok with it. I would rather get money back than take the chances of owing money at the end of the year.

It all balances out anyways and its nice to get a little chunk of cash love back from the government each year.

Seriously, if you are getting a big refund, you need to adjust your withholding.

I completely understand this logic, but it actually works much better for me to get it all at once back from the gubment. I'm expecting about $1400 back, which when you boil it down is about $50/bi-weekly paycheck. If I had an extra $50 each paycheck, I wouldn't have it, because I'd just blow it on something frivolous, and it forces me to be more careful with my spending in the meantime. I have a savings account of course, but I've tried using it to save, and it simply doesn't work for me. I realize that letting the gubment hang onto it isn't the wisest of savings plans, nor am I the wisest saver, but I was at least wise enough to realize this and try something different. Plus I'm spared the unpleasant surprise of owing money that I don't have because I blew it on something frivolous.

As for what I'm getting with my refund, I'll take a picture of everything with the new camera I'll be getting along with all the other stuff I'm getting when I get it all.

You guys are giving the gubment an interest free loan. Why not keep it... invest it... and make a profit on it?

Don't know yet. Knives, ammo.......lots of ammo.....

I have been eyeing on making an Adams Arms AR with a Spike's lower though, but I need to pick up my CZ first........

I like my Spikes lower.
Rmd1.jpg

You guys are giving the gubment an interest free loan. Why not keep it... invest it... and make a profit on it?

I think i explained my reasoning on this. and lets be honest, 500-600$ is not much money.

I would rather overpay than underpay.

I suppose you have figured out your taxes so when you file you come out exactly $0 return?

Oh, and I really don't mind "giving the gubment and intrest free loan" of 600$ for less than a year.

If I'm due a tax return, there are several things I 'need':

More knives.
Replacement top for the S2000
Walther PPK

Of course Wife may have some different ideas. :D

I like my Spikes lower.

Nice :thumbup:

I still want to hold an inspect one before I pull the trigger on one, but I hear they're great and their stock trigger is probably once of the best.

Back