Taylor Schrade Imperial Giveaway

WINNER CHOSEN: see post #19

I bought this Schrade cigar whittler this past summer, but it didn't meet my expectations. The pen blade is a nail breaker. I tried various methods of loosening it with no luck. It's barely been used. I've decided to do a giveaway for it, for those who frequent the traditional forum. I plan to let this run for about a week, perhaps less if interest is low.

Edit: Just to clarify, the scales are cracked ice acrylic, not pearl. Just in case that was unclear to anyone.

Last edited:
Well I don't have a whittler in any configuration, so I'd like to be in, if that is okay.
Thanks, Neal

For the same reason as neal, after all, why not? I'm in, thanks for the oportunity.

I love whittlers, and I don't have any pearl handled knives so I'd love to be in as well. Thanks so much for the chance, if I win I'll definitely be doing a giveaway of one of the non-whittlers that gets little love around here.

~Chip

I like it and would like to give it to a friend that is hard on their pocket knives. I'm in.

Nice-looking knife :) Not an entry please, just wanted to say thanks for running it, and to wish the entrants Good Luck :thumbup:

Hmm interesting.

I don't have a whittler or pearl wither. I'm in please and thank you for the opportunity!

I'm in! I always love a good challenge! I've had a couple of nail breakers as well, but no whittlers.

I'm happy to join. I'd love to find out what the knife is all about. Thank you.

I bought this Schrade cigar whittler this past summer, but it didn't meet my expectations. The pen blade is a nail breaker. I tried various methods of loosening it with no luck. It's barely been used. I've decided to do a giveaway for it, for those who frequent the traditional forum. I plan to let this run for about a week, perhaps less if interest is low.

Not an entry but I got one last month and my pen blade was so tight it accidentally broke it.

Congrats to Zemapeli, and thanks again to mrszeontestpilot for the chance.

~Chip

Back