Team Busse rules

KC Slim

Fat Bastid
Well Yesterday was awesome, I got to finally meet some forumites, and get my first Busse knife as well. I went to the Fresno Gun Show yesterday and went straight to the Busse table, I almost fainted when I saw those beautiful beefy knives, these knives are the most rugged knives I have ever seen. Upon waking up from my fainting spell, I met Andre AKA PapaThud, his assistant Im sorry for forgetting your name:eek:
and Seth Thomas. If all forumites are this cool, I need to get out more and meet you guys Hopefully at a knife show. I ended up trading for a Busse Basic 5. Everytime I unsheath this knife I am amazed at how stout this baby is. I am already thinking about my next Busse which I beleive will be a natural Outlaw. Once again Thank you Team Busse and Seth you guys are great.:)

KC,
Glad you were able to get a Basic 5, a great knife to start with. Sounds like you have a nice one picked out for your next Busse also.

One word of warning, Busse knives are much more addictive than the regular knife. You will soon find yourself trading all your others just to obtain more Busses. :D:D

Glad to have you onboard ;):D

Hope you enjoy the Basic 5 :)

Oh lord is Eric telling the truth. I used to have a variety of fixed blades by different companies, now only one remains.....Busse :D

Ditto on all counts.

A year or so ago I was living in an INFI-less world. Now there are about 12 or 13 new residents in my house, and more on the want list (folder...).

The people I have met are first class plus.

Welcome.

Mike

KC Slim, Welcome to the family. I also purchased my 1st
Busse from Andre. Unfortunately, I didn't have the pleasure
of meeting him. I doubt if I will ever get to one of his shows,
sounds like I'm missing out!!!!:(

KC,
It was good to meet you. You've got a fine knife in the five, and like I said it won't be your last Busse. If you're like me, even folders will start to lose their appeal --- that is of course until the Busse folders come to reality.

In the meantime, work that five hard... and you'll see once you go INFI(even M-INFI), you'll never go back.

-Seth

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I beleive what you say about the Busse habit. I think I was doomed as soon as I held the Natural Outlaw. I also held the Busse Sword, And let me tell ya If I had the Dough I would have bought it. The sword felt perfect, and could be weilded with one hand but if you were to use both hands on the grip you would have enough cutting power to decapitate Bin Slobbin and his merry troop of joikoffs. And Seth I will be sure to report back after I get to Use my blade, Can't wait to run through the forest like a loon and cut some stuff:D

Back