Team Gemini Pic Thread. Please post ! :-)

You could strip it. The ones I have seen stripped look to have comp finish under the coating.

You could strip it. The ones I have seen stripped look to have comp finish under the coating.

I was thinking about doing that but I am worried that the steel underneath will be a dull grey color.

If I don't get any trade offers for it I probably will:cool:

jeepin, the tan and black is one of my favs! It does look good on the CF blade too, good luck trying to find someone to trade with you. I am sure someone will!

I like the junglegreen with black micarta

teamn5.jpg

teamn8.jpg

Been playing around with the new digital camera today, so I figured I would drop off a couple pics of my TGLB, these turned out pretty good, but I've got lots more to learn about taking pics!

BusseTGLB01_1_1.jpg

BusseTGLB02_1.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pics SwampHog and it looks like you have your camera dialed in just fine. I love the orange and black with the CF! Wish that was still offered.

There are a lot of great pictures of the TGLB in this thread! You guys are some great photographers. :thumbup: Keep them coming, I doubt I'm alone when I say that you just can't have too much :D

Getting close to ordering my first Busse, TGLB in either Black Blade/ Black G10 or Black Blade/ Tan & Black G10. I can't decide. Please post more TGLB pics to fuel my addiction.

An incredible Gemini I received from my son for Christmas. This is my first Busse and it won't be the last!

Back