1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Tek-Lok question

Discussion in 'Sheaths & Such' started by falar, Nov 30, 2012.

1. falar

falar Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 7, 2012
    Are there longer screws for these?

The ones I have are so short they barely engage into the keepers, I swear I've seen pics where they thread through to almost be flush.

2. J&G-Designs

J&G-Designs

Jul 27, 2012
    What type of sheath are you attaching too?, they do make longer screws, but i buy in bulk so i don't know where you can buy them individually. Where you located?

3. summit2g

summit2g

Aug 19, 2011
    I have a bunch. I'll send you a couple bro. Drop a couple in an envelope with a stamp.
    Post some pics of your set up. So I could see what size you need.
    Jose

4. Oku

Oku

Dec 2, 2002
    Tek Loks are usually shipped from Blade Tech with black oxide coated, 1/2" stainless, oval-head machine screws with an 8-32 thread.

3/4" an longer are easily found at a hardware store un-coated. You can use a sharpie to blacken the head if you want 'em that way.

5. falar

falar Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 7, 2012
    It is an AZwelke NMFBM sheath. Located in Bakersfield.

Thanks for all the kind offers guys. If they really are 8-32 I'm sure I can dig some up.

6. J&G-Designs

J&G-Designs

Jul 27, 2012
    Like summit said, if you needed a few we all can help each other out. I'm in SoCal, too.

7. sonil

sonil

Feb 2, 2012
    Ace hardware in the pullout trays....

8. theHobbyist

theHobbyist

Oct 3, 2012
    Make sure you get the correct ones, if you get the cheapies those tend to rust lol yes speaking from experience... a bad experience lol

9. summit2g

summit2g

Aug 19, 2011
    This forum is awesome !