Tek-Lok question

Are there longer screws for these?

The ones I have are so short they barely engage into the keepers, I swear I've seen pics where they thread through to almost be flush.

What type of sheath are you attaching too?, they do make longer screws, but i buy in bulk so i don't know where you can buy them individually. Where you located?

I have a bunch. I'll send you a couple bro. Drop a couple in an envelope with a stamp.
Post some pics of your set up. So I could see what size you need.
Jose

Tek Loks are usually shipped from Blade Tech with black oxide coated, 1/2" stainless, oval-head machine screws with an 8-32 thread.

3/4" an longer are easily found at a hardware store un-coated. You can use a sharpie to blacken the head if you want 'em that way.

What type of sheath are you attaching too?, they do make longer screws, but i buy in bulk so i don't know where you can buy them individually. Where you located?

It is an AZwelke NMFBM sheath. Located in Bakersfield.

Thanks for all the kind offers guys. If they really are 8-32 I'm sure I can dig some up.

It is an AZwelke NMFBM sheath. Located in Bakersfield.

Thanks for all the kind offers guys. If they really are 8-32 I'm sure I can dig some up.

Like summit said, if you needed a few we all can help each other out. I'm in SoCal, too.

Back