Terava Skrama

Looking to pick up a Skrama. Is Terava's site the only option for ordering, or is there a distributor here in the states?

Thanks for the help.

I'm in the same boat you are. Unless my google skills are lacking, I think we're stuck ordering from their website.

When I bought mine a couple of years ago, the Varusteleka site was the only source. AFAIK, that is still the case.

If they are in stock, the wait is not bad, maybe a couple of weeks at most. If they are out, which is often, get on the mail list and put it out of your mind until your notification comes.

Looking to pick up a Skrama. Is Terava's site the only option for ordering, or is there a distributor here in the states?

Thanks for the help.
I got both of mine directly from the source.
They are excellent to deal with and ship fast.
The SKRAMA rocks, you most likely wont be disappointed.
Hope you source one. The 140, 110 and the Mini are likewise good tools. All nice workhorses for very little money.

4lA44VY.jpg

wARWd0a.jpg

JDSMFKr.jpg

Their shipping chgs. are extremely reasonable,i have bought quite a few items from them-

They are a solid stand up company and I have ordered from them a few times. Very reasonable shipping costs and each time my order arrived in CT within two weeks.

Buy from them. Great price on the blade and shipping. Fast shipping too as it took 7 days for a Skrama to get from Finland to Texas. Get on the list to be notified when they're in stock and be extremely fast. They'll sell out while your deciding on a sheath! The Skrama is worth the effort.

Thank you all for the guidance. I will get on the notification list.:thumbsup:

The shipping is reasonable and fast. They carry alot of good products too.

They did an April fools prank about opening a store in Arizona which would be awesome but alas it was just a funny April 1st prank.

Bought a 140 from them and had no issues at all. Think it took about 7 to 10 days to get it delivered? Very reasonable from Finland to Seattle. Everything was lightning fast on their end. Shipped out within a few hours IRC?

Aye. Started 2019 thinking I only wanted to get 2 knives. Now it's 3. Where will it end?
Do not try to get to the bottom of the rabbit hole. That is impossible. Try instead to realize the truth: There is no rabbit hole.

Back