Terrasaur

Joezilla

Moderator- Wilderness and Survival Skills
How is it coming Andy?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The terrassaur is in glue now, and will be getting rough shaped and hopefully filed today. Sanded tomorrow, and marked on Thursday or Friday with the rest of this batch. God willing. I have a kid coughing....

DinosaurDig.jpg

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Everything is sanded now, and the knife awaits marking!

Pics tomorrow night.

Pics as promised!! This is Joe's Terrasaur:

dec106_1278-vi.jpg

Its outline is pretty close to his original drawing. The handle is Osage over Walnut. Its got a Scandi grind and an exposed tang. The knife is 9" long with 4.75" being handle, and roughly 4.125" cutting edge. I love when Osage has little twig knots, and this one has two.

dec106_1279-vi.jpg

dec106_1280-vi.jpg

dec106_1281-vi.jpg

dec106_1282-vi.jpg

Whatcha say Joe?

Pics as promised!! This is Joe's Terrasaur:

dec106_1278-vi.jpg

Its outline is pretty close to his original drawing. The handle is Osage over Walnut. Its got a Scandi grind and an exposed tang. The knife is 9" long with 4.75" being handle, and roughly 4.125" cutting edge. I love when Osage has little twig knots, and this one has two.

dec106_1279-vi.jpg

dec106_1280-vi.jpg

dec106_1281-vi.jpg

dec106_1282-vi.jpg

Whatcha say Joe?

dduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude... you're killing me Andy...:eek: i love how that turned out.. the osage/walnut scales compliment each other very well..:thumbup:

WOAH! I can't wait to check that one out! Fantastic work Andy!

I'm glad you like it. I'm falling in love with it. I'll send it out to you to check out, but then it just could be mine!! Mine I tell you!!!!!!!

Joe- I got to check it out this afternoon in Andy's shop. You're gonna be psyched when it arrives- it's awesome. Very elegant and the handles are superb. I was coveting your knife, big time- I must admit.

Back