Terror War Declared on US

Bro Mohd:

We know you for WHO you are - our valued friend and fellow Khuk Nut :) - There are, however, people who are ignorant of who has attacked us and who are too stupid to understand the differences. People have been attacked here because they wore beards and turbans. Stupid people are as much our enemies, even though they were born here, as those who attacked us because they carry on the violence started by the terrs, and give them the reaction they wanted. This will continue, I am afraid, but we do everything possible to keep it in check. My father once said that our supply of stupid people exceeds our ability to educate, so the best thing to do is avoid them whenever you can. Avoid these people, friend, and when this thing has been brought to a close, even if is years, even those too stupid to stop and think when they are angry will have seen who our friends really are. Stay safe, and keep the faith.

As Rusty pointed out, the KKK although professing to be fine Americans and fine Christians are hardly that and do not represent Americans or the American way anymore than the terrorists represent Islam or the muslim way.

I sometimes wonder about the wisdom of our government but I have confidence they know at least what has been said in the first paragraph of this post.

Don't worry, Mohd. You are welcome here and I don't think there is a forumite who would not welcome you into his home. I know I certainly would.

Brother Mohd, you are loved here and cherished for who you are - yourself.

( I must be truthfull and say that while we preach tolerance, I'm kinda-sorta hoping someone from elsewhere will make a derogatory comment on you so the Great White Sharks on this forum can turn him to toothpicks.

Originally posted by mohd

thank you again for still accepting mohd ...

Mohd,

As stated before, you are most welcome wherever I live. You have nothing to fear from me or anyone I know.

I am glad to see our leaders are being patient in their search for the animals who did these heinous acts. However, it wasn't just done to our people. The WTC housed representatives from all over the world. It was done on our soil, but felt around the world...

Muslims are not the enemy, but rather hate, terror, and the fanatics who would try to destroy what doesn't fit their way of life. These acts haven't torn apart our nation as hoped... it hasn't even torn apart our relationship with the rest of the world. Rather, it has pulled the world together and given us all a common enemy, a common purpose, and a common goal... defeat terrorism and the countries who harbor them...

Peace be with you Mohd. Please, keep posting here in the cantina...

Warmest regards,

Alan

As the others have sort of said, "It's those who hate and fear anyone unknown or mysterious to them that are causeing the trouble here in the US."
It doesn't matter who or where there are always going to be those few who are racist and foment hate.
In many places here in the US I'm not welcomed with open arms either and people look at me with fear and hate of one sort or another.
It's not nice nor fair and hopefully the children that these sorts of people have will learn at an early age that all people everywhere are the same inside in spite of what we may appear to be on the outside.
We all bleed the same blood when we are wounded in some way and our blood mixes with all the races and it doesn't matter what color a person is on the outside when a heart transplant is needed. The person needing a new heart usually isn't choosy.
Our hearts are all the same, just not always in the same place.:(

And you're welcome in any of the ceremonies that are conducted at our place. You wouldn't be the 1st muslim Sweating with us and praying in your own tongue.

You're always welcome with me, brother Mohd.

No religion is our enemy- hate, cruelty, envy, pettiness and stupidity- these are the enemy.

They have sown the wind, and will reap the whirlwind.

Back