Terry Primos info please

Hello all, I have one of Terry's most famous knives... might even have the original provenance too. I know he stopped making knives (very sad...), but need to know if he can do some work on this very special knife. Does anyone have his current contact information?

Hello all, I have one of Terry's most famous knives... might even have the original provenance too. I know he stopped making knives (very sad...), but need to know if he can do some work on this very special knife. Does anyone have his current contact information?
Been gone for years now….

I had a big knife made by that guy for awhile. It was awesome, I can't remember where it ended up but it was one of the first custom knives I got. He had an eye for line and he did quality work

Terry quit knifemaking in 2006. Search this sub forum for his post " Adios from Primos Knives"

I know he quit all together.... but I was hoping that someone still had some contact info for him.

932 Francais Dr Shreveport , LA 71118
318-686-6625

These were the last address and # the various knife books had for him. You might need to send a letter, but the addy seems still correct.

932 Francais Dr Shreveport , LA 71118
318-686-6625

These were the last address and # the various knife books had for him. You might need to send a letter, but the addy seems still correct.
Thank you! I will try a letter first. Will post up here what happens.

Back