test

dc8c.jpg

I used to use Yahoo Photos as my linking site for posting images to this forum and then the links stopped working. I decided to check the site out further this evening and discovered that Yahoo had changed all my public sites to private. Thus links did not work. Now I'm trying to link again and see if Yahoo changes the sites back to private when I attempt to link.

Oh, yes, the knife. A fine folder made by Wolfe that I photographed almost 2 years ago at the Fall CKG knife show.

No good from my end right now.

Coop

yup Coop. the album still shows up as public but the linking does not work. Oh, well, I still have Fototime lol. Still can use the Yahoo site for putting up private album images or doing photo stories of knife shows and just put the url into the message. Maybe give a teaser of a photo in the main story and then the url to view the rest of the images. Let me know what folks think of that idea.

See you in a week in Chicago eh?

Hey Murray,

Sorry, but it still doesn't show. But what's strange is the 'properties' doesn't even show a file with a .jpg suffix. Here is what I got:

http: //us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/41260359z9dc1f5aa/e2e9/__sr_/dc8c.jpg?phWAoNBBP.gDMqi4

(space added to disarm the link.) When I cut the portion that ends in JPG it has 'forbidden access'.

Your cache is allowing it to show to you only.

Yup, I'll see you in Chicago. Thanks.

(Mods should move this one to Service and Support)

Coop

Gladly my friends. Have a great time in Chicago and say a special hello to David Broadwell and Calvin Cooledge for me :D !

Back