Testing CPM 3V

Great video, and a great knife. The CPM3V looks like it's going to be a good performer for you. Thanks again for this video.

Thanks for watching. It's fun to try new steels. I prefer to do my own heat treating. That is what brings life to a knife. For me the performance of any blade is the most important along with good geometry. looking forward to trying out the Carpenter steel I mentioned in the other thread.
Scott

You gonna hold on to that test model Polaris? Please let me know! Thank you kindly for sharing

How long untill you feel comfortable offering this steel? Or are you already taking orders for it?

Good to hear, Scott. I see a definite difference in edge holding performance. Looking forward to your designs in new steel.

Keep us posted on when you will be offering this steel, I'll be saving up for a 3V Deer Creek. I do understand though (and appreciate) that you want to be 100% sure before you offer this steel. This kind of professionalism is one of the things that makes your knives so special!

Is your beard for sale?
Seriously nice knife and.it is fun to try out new steels eve from a buyers perspective like me. keep up the good work

Back