Texas camping YEEEE-HAW!!!

We were in Llano, it's about 4-5 hours northwest of Houston, your closer when your at home in Dallas.

Hey Shotty, TTD,

I just got back from my trip to Katy/Houston with my GF and her family (had an Izula on my belt the whole time btw..),

Went to the San Jacinto monument and The Battleship TEXAS. Absolutely AMAZING (I'm a history major so this stuff was fantastic to me.) If yall havent been there.. get there. It's awesome.

Couple pics..

IMG_4267.jpg

IMG_4442.jpg

IMG_4474.jpg

I'm going to post some blades on the general board that were a part of TEXAS History. Go Look!

Cool. We've never been there. We are on our way to sam houston national forest to go kayaking! Wooohoo! No kids! I'll post some pics when we get home. The mr wants to see a gator. I'd be ok w/o that happening.

yea and bring it to my house I'll grill it...since your stopping by anyways be rude not to bring food w/ ya

He didn't bring the rc5. He brought CS Kukri machete and and the rc4.

I have my rc3 and the camera. Lol. I've never eaten gator. Not sure how I feel about it.

T if you want to bbq we can bring food.

He didn't bring the rc5. He brought CS Kukri machete and and the rc4.

I have my rc3 and the camera. Lol. I've never eaten gator. Not sure how I feel about it.

T if you want to bbq we can bring food.

bbq is overated in TX , I love grilled food...not so much on the bbq'n lol I say lets just go out... Grilling in the heat of the day sucks... ;)
Grilled Gator is good eaten.... I dont like it Fried as much.

Back