TqsIz0r.jpg

YcQRiiv.jpg

e63YyXX.jpg

US Army 1968-1972

Do the stamps come with the knife?:rolleyes:
I like the knife, but I really am just interested in the stamps.......:D

Agreed, thanks to all Vets!:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Kim, I miss seeing you. Maybe at the Spring show in Feb. we can get caught up.
Best wishes to you and your wife. DM

That is the first Space Force uniform items I have seen; Happy Veterans Day to all the Vets here. OH

Thank you! Yah, I got sworn in back in September but just now posted. It has been odd being in a new service but kind of cool at the same time. So far, by the time I retire here in 3.5 years, I will have worn 4 different uniforms and served in two different branches. :p

Kim, I miss seeing you. Maybe at the Spring show in Feb. we can get caught up.
Best wishes to you and your wife. DM

Same. I sometimes wish I was still down in NM. Colorado is very nice but I do miss the quiet of that area. Still, we live in the country out here, so close enough I guess. :)

When all these restrictions lighten up, I need to see if I can make it down to one of the shows.

A bit different Vet story..
Bought something in a Northern Tools store a while back and started messing with the cute check out girl about some sort of discount. Nothing was working as she was laughing at me. NRA, TSRA, Good Sam, whatever till I said I had a Veteran cert on my driver license.
She asked to see it and I walked out with a 10% Military discount... :)

:thumbsup::)
I think about this place a lot, but too many projects on the roundtuit list..
Near all my knives still packed away in three big tubs...

Another VET thing. if I am out doing something where it is a pain to carry a wallet, I wear the old dog tags just to have some sort of id on me. :rolleyes:

Back