Thank you, Kerry.

I got a surprise in the mailbox this morning. An envelope from the land of the brickyard, Indianna. Kerry Hampton took it on himself to send me a beautifull pocket knife pick/opener. It's an outstanding example of his craftsmenship, and for the first time in a few months, I've openned my peanut, and my sak.

People like this is what makes this forum so special, like an extended family.

Thank you, Kerry.:thumbup:

Congrats Jackknife. It was very thoughtful of him to send you one of those. Use it in good health. You both bring a lot to the traditional table here at BF.

I got a surprise in the mailbox this morning. An envelope from the land of the brickyard, Indianna. Kerry Hampton took it on himself to send me a beautifull pocket knife pick/opener. It's an outstanding example of his craftsmenship, and for the first time in a few months, I've openned my peanut, and my sak.

Much agreed... There truly are some great folks here.
What a great gift. Good to hear you can finally use your trusted friends again.

Of course, you are very welcome. :thumbup::D:thumbup:

When you first told us about your bum thumb and not being able to open knives, for me it was like, say it ain't so! I was making another pick for someone else and "jackknife" came to mind. I wasn't sure you would be able to use it to open a knife but at the very least thought it would make a nice "worry stone".

Just know that lots of folks appreciate what you bring to the table here and wish you the best.

Not bad at all.
Two of our best (Kerry and JK).

Congrats Jackknife, glad you could get those fellas open again:thumbup::thumbup:
Darned nice of you Kerry, this world's in dire need of more folks like yourself:thumbup:

Eric

Well done, Kerry. Guys like you make this a great place.

Congrats on the knife pick, jackknife! Pics or description?

The FOLKS who gather here are the BEST!
Big Hearts, Generousity, Humor, Wonderful Photography, a wealth of Information, Fantastic Stories, Tutorials, WIP's, Sharing, Helping, Prayers asked for & offered & Amazing Talent are ever present.
WHAT REALLY STANDS OUT...THE FRIENDSHIPS!

Kerry, that was really awesome of you to do. I like you even more than I did before. Jackknife, that is awesome that you CAN now open your slippies. I am so happy for you.

Kerry is the man. Jacknife gets to cut stuff again with his favorite knives.

Congrats Jackknife. It was very thoughtful of him to send you one of those. Use it in good health. You both bring a lot to the traditional table here at BF.

I could not have put into better words, after all Mike makes a living at writing.
Congrats both of you, two great guys.
Jim

Back