Thank You Ray

I'm not a "review type" person, but I had to say something about one of Ray's knives. I just picked up a Blast Flipper from Howes. I didn't know what to expect, but when I got my hands on it, I was blown away. It's such simple perfection. It flips effortlessly,and locks up solid. The lines and grinds are perfect. Everything is flawless, down to the position of the pocket clip. When I first handled the knife, I thought that it would go in the safe, but it went into the pocket, and it hasn't left since. Ray, you ought to be very proud of making such a well designed tool, that can really be used. It's getting harder and harder to find something that looks so good and performs so well. You will not find me these days without a Laconico knife in my pocket.

Ray, I sent you a PM. I have to have a Jasmine now!

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you like the knife. Posts like these really make me happy! Have a very merry Christmas!

I have probably handled more of his knives than anyone else (besides Ray himself) and I have to say that they are all like that. Ray is pretty picky about quality.

And for Ray - Maligayang Pasko!

Back