Thank You Very Much Chris Reeve Knives!

Lenny

Gold Member
Happy ending to story.
There was a package waiting for me upon my return from work.
Boy, that was quick!
I eagerly opened the box and there it was, looking for all the world like a brand new knife. It might well be. It was packaged just as a new one would be, allen wrench, guarantee, born on card, tissue wrapping, original box.
To say that I am pleased is an understatement.
What it all boils down to in my mind is that for $100, I received a new Sebenza. I was upset at first, not any more. I will most definitely buy another CRK knife in the future when finances allow.
Now, can we all please stop posting to the other thread. The topic has been totally exhausted. Words alone cannot change anyone's mind about anything. Each of us has probably learned something here, perhaps something different depending on the person. I for one am somewhat sorry that I ever posted my first post and am ashamed that I ever doubted Mr Reeve.
Thanks again Chris.
Lenny

I think you're right Lenny...it looks like it worked out and maybe we (I) did learn something.

We knife nuts are an opinionated breed, aren't we?

I am glad you're happy with your new knife!

Maybe we should give CRK the benefit of the doubt. If I offended anyone with my opinion, I apologize. Sometimes supporting a friend and best be done quietly.

Regards,

------------------
~Greg Mete~
Kodiak Alaska

Buck Collectors Club-Lifetime Member
JKM-Chai
KnifeKnutt@aol.com

Good for you Lenny! And kudos to CRK for the good service.

Glad to hear it worked out for you, enjoy it- and use it in good health.

Firebat

------------------
Name's Ash......Housewares.

BTW, how many of you keep your Large Sebenzas in your rear pockets and sit on them? Just in case, I'm keeping mine in my front right pocket from now on. Better safe than sorry.
Lenny

BTW, how many of you keep your Large Sebenzas in your rear pockets and sit on them?

I clip my large left hand Seb in my rear pocket almost every day, going on 7 months now. Contrary to what's been expressed, I find the Seb fits the length of my rear pocket comfortably such that I am NOT sitting on it. The worst problem I face using this type of carry is lint build up.

By the way, I'm glad your situation worked out to your satisfaction, Lenny. Enjoy that (new) Sebenza (all over again!).

-Jerome

Great to hear that all worked out,Lenny. Best of luck with the reincarnated Sebenza!
smile.gif

Lenny, glad to hear that you are satisfied with the results. I was wondering, did the new handle scale come engraved?

------------------
James Segura
San Francisco, CA

Yes, my initials were cut into the lock slab exactly like the first one.
Lenny

Back