Thanks again, Andy

Had some friends over for drinks around the fire pit. Had a wonderful night with good friends, good food and some good drinks. The Ladyfinger did her job setting things up just fine.

1113262489_3WDau-XL.jpg

1113262597_ctgDd-XL.jpg

Been wearing this knife almost daily for a year and it does every job I've asked it to do within reason.

What I love is seeing the pictures of the use your knife gets brother. I'm glad you got that one. It was definitely the right match for the knife.:thumbup:

What I love is seeing the pictures of the use your knife gets brother. I'm glad you got that one. It was definitely the right match for the knife.:thumbup:

Definitely. Of all my bushcraft purchases, this is one that I've never said "I shouldn't have gotten it" or "something else could do the same thing." Coworkers and family consider it odd when they need something cut and I don't have it on me.

Definitely. Of all my bushcraft purchases, this is one that I've never said "I shouldn't have gotten it" or "something else could do the same thing." Coworkers and family consider it odd when they need something cut and I don't have it on me.

A knife is important enough that you shouldn't want a mundane ugly poorly made knife. I'm glad you have that one.

Thanks! It's amazing how calming just carving fuzz sticks is. Peace for the soul when I can't get to the big woods.

Yep, that's my peaceful time, just sitting in the woods whittling on something. Now days i try to always turn it into something useable but sometimes it's just whittling. It keeps my focus and blocks out other thoughts.

Very nice fuzz sticks by the way!

Back