Thanks for my wicked scrat mang!

Already got bit by er once. She's a bloodthirsty crittah.

IMG_0799.jpg

Yeah, your lucky I didn't sharpen the top swedge,, eek,, thanks mang,, and welcome to the Horton Knives Forum,, come back when you can drink with us some,, we are very entertaining drunks,,

I didn't even think about that til you mentioned it. Doggone. I would have had you sharpen the swedge while it was on the Horton compound.

I cant wait to see how the M9LE turns out. Thats a hell of a big knife with a wicked edge. Got chuddy making me leather pants for it too.

For some reason all of Horton's work likes to bite :D Attitude Mang

Nice little Muscrat there Fish - You going to EDC that one?

That's one bad EDC blade, mang !

If ever I win Euromillions, I'm definitely emigrating to the US, so I can ship my Busse's to the Horton compound and have J work his magic on them... fragg that warranty, I'll take my chances :D

I cant wait to see how the M9LE turns out. Thats a hell of a big knife with a wicked edge. Got chuddy making me leather pants for it too.

Thats a badd azz Muskrat now! You already sent an M9LE in for work? What you gettin done to it Mang?

I will post pics and video, go Viral over in swamp rat,, forum,, never done that,, Me a Eric Porkerson are pretty coo,,

Back