Thanks Gooeytek!

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hey man thanks for the awesome package of knife making goodies! My wife is excited too, those beads are going to rock! Skulls and stone! The chainrings are killer, they have that cool industrial look that I like a lot.

:cool::cool::cool:

:thumbup::thumbup:

:D

umm, do I wanna know what you are talking about?! :O

:DXander

Lmao! I have some nice carnelian and snowflake obsidian beads he sent.

It looks like the chainrings should work well, I can likely find a bit that will drill the right sized hole but they look standard to me!

I didn't check to see how well a paracord lanyard would fit through the chainring bolts, but they should be long enough for a 1" thick handle with a little countersink. Let me know if those work out, I can send you more. Don't forget the loc-tite!

I didn't check to see how well a paracord lanyard would fit through the chainring bolts, but they should be long enough for a 1" thick handle with a little countersink. Let me know if those work out, I can send you more. Don't forget the loc-tite!

I bet I can get some paracord through, Gnarly sent me some nice hemostats that are great for that type of thing. The length looks perfect!

Yeah, loctite blue I think, muy importante!

I bet I can get some paracord through, Gnarly sent me some nice hemostats that are great for that type of thing...

DUDE! You are missing the obvious here! YOU MAKE MARLIN SPIKES! USE IT! melt the end of your paracord to a point, and insert it into the hole you wish it to pass and push it through with the spike and twist it so it doesn't bunch up in the hole. Make sense?

Now I dont want to hear about you not using a spike enough, plenty of opportunities for it. leave the roach clips alone...

-Xander

DUDE! You are missing the obvious here! YOU MAKE MARLIN SPIKES! USE IT! melt the end of your paracord to a point, and insert it into the hole you wish it to pass and push it through with the spike and twist it so it doesn't bunch up in the hole. Make sense?

Now I dont want to hear about you not using a spike enough, plenty of opportunities for it. leave the roach clips alone...

-Xander

Ohhh, I'm laughing too hard...

Back