Thanks Joe

SOX

Hay Joe, I got my Strider hat yesterday in the mail. Thanks for you for the great service. The hat even has that Strider smell:D

Reagan

Uh, about that smell....:eek: The hat MIGHT have been too close to my A-III bag from Panama. ;)
Enjoy buddy and have a safe New Year.
Joe

Hi Joe! Feliz Ano Nuevo! Pachuko asked about you, and I told him you were a good guy. I believe he saw you listed as a dealer on the Strider website, and knew I worked in Houston. Rex

Pachucko, sorry about the dain bramage! HGCA is the Houston Gun Collector's Association, and their shows are the largest and best in Houston, attracting the best dealers from the longest distances. The next one is January 18-19 at the Reliant Arena, by the old Astrodome and the new Reliant Stadium.

Joe Estrada is one of the greatest guys to deal with.
And MAN is he a hard worker. He’s been trying to get me to call him back for about a month. AND he’s a pal!
Im so lame.
I still love ya pal…just up to my ass. There’s a war ya know….

m

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YA BUDDY!!
Hope you've had some time to smell the flowers lately...I should know better huh??:rolleyes:
Anyway...when you get a chance..you have the numbers.
All the Best to you and R.
J

I will be at the Reliant Center January 18 - 19th, don't know WHERE the booth will be yet....but drop on by and say hello and visit.
Oh yeah...you could check out some Strider Knives while you're there!!!
Stay Safe,
Joe;)

Thanks, Joe! Please let me know when you know which booth. It's a big show, and I didn't find you last time.

Back