Thanks Rusty!

Rusty,
Your BAS was just now placed in my hands and I couldn't be more tickled. I was enduring khukri withdrawal having already given mine out to the guys, but thanks to you I'm once more well armed.
I know the BAS model of khukri isn't your favorite, maybe I'm just weird, I love 'em. This one in particular fits me like a glove, maybe 'cause it swings and balances a lot like my old custom combat bowie. It'll be polished, honed, oiled, and packed in my duffle bag before I hit the rack tonight. After I've done some wood chopping to get aquainted first:D
Thanks again Rusty, your khukri's getting ready to do some more traveling, but it's found a good home.

Sarge

You are more than welcome, Sarge. What you hold is one of the first BAS models to come out of the pre-Birghorka Shop 2, when the kamis were first getting used to using some power tools.

Be thankful I din't marinate it in choji sutra oil ( 1 oz. clove oil to 10 oz.s Kama Sutra Pleasure Garden Massage oil ) before I packed it. Yvsa can tell you how many months the scent hangs on.:D :D :D

Back