Thanks so much, everyone.

I've been trying for the longest time to find the perfect gift for a loved one. I figured a nice pocket knife is a timeless gift; something everyone can use and cherish! I had the hardest time picking the right one, poring over page after page of insightful posts and lovely pictures. What pattern, though? How many blades? Then I realized I was being silly. I thought to myself "Just pick the knife your dear mother-in-law would get the most use out of."

hobo-featured-630x339.jpg

(Pic Credit: Dave Smith from 'wideopenspaces.com')

I've been trying for the longest time to find the perfect gift for a loved one. I figured a nice pocket knife is a timeless gift; something everyone can use and cherish! I had the hardest time picking the right one, poring over page after page of insightful posts and lovely pictures. What pattern, though? How many blades? Then I realized I was being silly. I thought to myself "Just pick the knife your dear mother-in-law would get the most use out of."

hobo-featured-630x339.jpg

(Pic Credit: Dave Smith from 'wideopenspaces.com')

I hope you have a good insurance plan.... keep us posted on how that works out for you..:D

You're Welcome?

Haha Yeah, I think it'd look something like this:
61jcOpPiDnL._SX425_.jpg

At least it doesn't have son-in-law's or hubby's, or the Ex's, or some politician's face painted painted on it. :)
(do they make one in Mickey Mouse's or Rocky J. Squirrel's, or Sponge Bob Square Pants' likeness?)

Last edited:
Back