Thanks to Ray Kirk

While we're all patiently waiting for a nice pictorial of the Arkansas Custom Knife Show, I thought I'd show you guys what I won at the show.

pendant.jpg

This is a beautiful Damascus heart pendant with a sterling silver chain. It was made by Ray Kirk. Ray donated it for a drawing done at the show, and I'm the lucky one who's name came up. Ray, if you see this, Patricia and I just want to thank you again. She loves it and has been wearing it ever since the show.

I hope Patricia enjoys it for a very long time. How did you get such a clear photo of the damascus? That is truly an outstanding job of photography.
It was good to see you both again and to share a very enjoyable week end around some beautiful knives.

Darnit Ray and Terry.... if my wife sees this, I'm doomed! She would definately want one! So, Ray, how much are you making these for?:D

Terry, didn't you have that around YOUR neck Saturday? :D

Very nice pendant, by the way, Ray. :)

Mongo, I have them listed on my web site. Since I am on a diet, I can work on these at school during lunch hour instead of having a big meal. :)
Damascus heart

Well, when I saw this thread I immediately saw the great potential for the perfect Valentine's day gift for the Mrs. I contacted Ray and he managed to get me a heart by today (just in the nick of time!) It is even prettier in person.
Thanks to Ray (and Terry Primos gets the assist) for scoring me some MAJOR points tonight!:D

Back