Thanksgiving

I would like to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving, here are some things I am Thankful for and not necessarily listed in order. I am Thankful for the country I was born in, my freedom, Family, health, I am thankful for the opportunity to do what I love for a living, and I am thankful for such a great group of people here on bladeforums.

I took some pictures of some of my day, please feel free to show some of yours

I grew up on a small farm and I miss interacting with the animals

Family horses

Hosted on Fotki

Farm Dog

Hosted on Fotki

The king of the roost

Hosted on Fotki

This guy is new, I am not sure what kind he is.

Hosted on Fotki

Everyone loves goats!

Hosted on Fotki

Daughter and I

Hosted on Fotki

I am proud of my daughter enjoying the same things I did at her age riding horses

Hosted on Fotki

Bubbly

Hosted on Fotki

Family Crest

Hosted on Fotki

The Feast my mother did a great job on the food!

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Thanks For Looking

Chris Linton
Osprey Knife & Tool

Last edited:
Fine pictures for sure Chris and a beautiful family.
I'm unable to be with my family today because of my work doing foster care for adults with developmental disabilities. I did however get to enjoy the day doing what I love.

0d047d99ee997a21c274108d93cd2cd2.jpg

d701652c72368ee0c07cbc48e213033f.jpg
0eb75ba8375e6253f0f6bfe32064a305.jpg
d990c33c038be5ff5b8bc9b36ec6e5d0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Cheers to all Happy Thanksgiving. No pics but today I spent with my kids and the soon to be X!! I'm now in my little apartment snuggled with my best friend, my son ;) bring on 2017 #manynewstarts

Happy Thanksgiving!! Looks like a great place to spend time with family. My GF and I will probably go see her horses this weekend.

Fine pictures for sure Chris and a beautiful family.
I'm unable to be with my family today because of my work doing foster care for adults with developmental disabilities. I did however get to enjoy the day doing what I love.

0d047d99ee997a21c274108d93cd2cd2.jpg

d701652c72368ee0c07cbc48e213033f.jpg
0eb75ba8375e6253f0f6bfe32064a305.jpg
d990c33c038be5ff5b8bc9b36ec6e5d0.jpg

Thank you!
Thats some good looking BBQ doug! You have an important and honorable job Doug, I am sure the people in your care are thankful to have your company. Much respect thank you for what you do! and Happy Thanksgiving!

Cheers to all Happy Thanksgiving. No pics but today I spent with my kids and the soon to be X!! I'm now in my little apartment snuggled with my best friend, my son ;) bring on 2017 #manynewstarts

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Brian! I hope you had a great day with your son, i know how much your time with him means to you.

Happy Thanksgiving!! Looks like a great place to spend time with family. My GF and I will probably go see her horses this weekend.

You too, I alway enjoy going back to wear I grew up, I am lucky I only currently live 45 minutes away but I still dont get over there as much as I like. I dont live like I grew up at the moment but I have plans to get back to that lifestyle again in the future. Horseback riding is something I took for granted when I was younger because I always had my own horse for as long as I can remember. When I got older and had a child, and got a job I didnt have time to dedicate to my own horse anymore. My parents have kept horses and my daughter has had her own like I had so I still try and make time to go over there. But there is nothing like having your own and being able to saddle up when ever you want. I miss it!. I hope you and your lady enjoy your time together this weekend I know I enjoyed mine.

:thumbup:Great family pics Chris! Happy Holidays to all! Sorry for the late post, I was out of town with my family and wasn't checking in on the forum.

Very cool, I have vague but fond memories of spending time at a dairy farmed operated by some of my mom's relatives. Now that I am aging, it's the kind of life I desire and would be one I would love to raise my kids in. Maybe one day...

Happy belated Thanksgiving to everyone. We had a great time despite both adults and two kids being sick and traveling.

:thumbup:Great family pics Chris! Happy Holidays to all! Sorry for the late post, I was out of town with my family and wasn't checking in on the forum.

Thank Gus, better late than never! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Very cool, I have vague but fond memories of spending time at a dairy farmed operated by some of my mom's relatives. Now that I am aging, it's the kind of life I desire and would be one I would love to raise my kids in. Maybe one day...

Happy belated Thanksgiving to everyone. We had a great time despite both adults and two kids being sick and traveling.

My memories as a child surrounded by animals is something I cherish. I have always enjoyed a close relationship with the animals I have had, and the lessons they provided to me. As I became an adult it has been become a more distant life style, but I have plans to get back to it before I get to old.

I have seriously considered homesteading before, that kind of lifestyle calls to me.

Back