That's betterer

Here's my "Predator", bought to you courtesy of the Nikon corp :)

Attachments

• predatorb.jpg
    predatorb.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 448
Looking good, Dave, glad to see that camera is going to good use!

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Finally got it eh? :D :D
Nice foto AND as allways an awsome knife. I'm sitting here all teary eyed thinking how wonderfull it is to be able to finally see one of your knives!:p ;) :D
Great stuff bud. Can't wait to see more.

I was so happy to finally get a decent photo up I did a little ferretdance :D

Is that handle carbon fiber? Looks like it. Pretty cool blade shape there too. What are the dimensions on this folder?

Andrew Limsk

(stillferretdancing ;))
4" of shiny sharp D2. This one was plain ol' CF to test the design (it works), there's a bolstered version lurking in the wings.:)

I actually had that same picture in my head..(and I have two ferrets)...-giggle-....very nice knife Ferret!!

Thanks for the nice picture!

"Hunters seek what they [WANT].., Seekers hunt what they [NEED]"

Now who will I raz about their terrible scans?

But I'm glad to see you are doing so much better, image is everything...pun intended...:D

There was on Paul Harvey one day this story about a guy who went to a Chiropractor and left his glasses with the lady at the desk, she cleaned the glasses as they were very DIRTY, the guy comes out and puts the glasses on and exclaims that the Doc had greatly helped his vision!! just a matter of perspective...;)
G2

I just wanted to say that Mr. Ferret has signed me up for one of these amazing carbon fiber Predators! LOOL AT ME!! I'm great!!! :) Look for pics here when I get mine (mid to late December).

Yeeha!

Back