The 2020 Garden, Landscape, and Other Stuff Thread...

Thanks taldesta! And it's in the 60's now--so dragging out the fans.:p
:D
Well, I shoveled my way off the porch, to the wheelbarrow and from the wheelbarrow to the woodpile. Then I loaded a couple days' burning into the wheelbarrow and pushed that back to the porch where I loaded all those logs into the wood hand truck. The pneumatic tires on this handy rig makes it easier for me to drag it up and over the threshold and then to the wood stove in the kitchen. Of course I needed to shovel my way to the vehicle as well ... and clear it, and to the birdfeeders and fill them.

Wish you were here :p

:D
Well, I shoveled my way off the porch, to the wheelbarrow and from the wheelbarrow to the woodpile. Then I loaded a couple days' burning into the wheelbarrow and pushed that back to the porch where I loaded all those logs into the wood hand truck. The pneumatic tires on this handy rig makes it easier for me to drag it up and over the threshold and then to the wood stove in the kitchen. Of course I needed to shovel my way to the vehicle as well ... and clear it, and to the birdfeeders and fill them.

Wish you were here :p
You are making me look bad...not terribly difficult.;) Too hot to fall asleep last night!

If i can get the garden like a couple years ago i will be happy.

This is just a random picture of some potted plants from back then. But it makes me wnt to get back into the garden.

Jx5uDGV.jpg

Back