Important Info! The 2020 Redmeadow Cowbell Deluxe

This was very cool. Wish I wasnt late to the party! Haha. Awesome looking “cowbell.” I dig the broken one a ton. Excellent Craftsmanship, John.

Congrats Belloc Belloc

Perhaps John - if I may suggest - run the cord hole up through the center. With a big knot on the bottom, one could let it down and use it as the ringer/clapper. Anyway - you wouldn't risk blowing out the handle.

Belloc Belloc 's indignation at your "recklessness" notwithstanding, ya dun good. I think when he receives your package he will know that. :thumbsup: :D

This was very cool. Wish I wasnt late to the party! Haha. Awesome looking “cowbell.” I dig the broken one a ton. Excellent Craftsmanship, John.

Congrats Belloc Belloc
Thanks S&F, the broken one did have some nice burl eyes but I think that grain direction is why it broke:( Welcome to the sub by the way:thumbsup:

Perhaps John - if I may suggest - run the cord hole up through the center. With a big knot on the bottom, one could let it down and use it as the ringer/clapper. Anyway - you wouldn't risk blowing out the handle.
That's not a bad idea Ray, a little knot clapper would be pretty cool.

Belloc Belloc 's indignation at your "recklessness" notwithstanding, ya dun good. I think when he receives your package he will know that. :thumbsup: :D
All in good fun, I l enjoy a good ribbing.

Thanks, Sharp. Gorgeous, John!
Heading to town in a little bit to ship, I'll get a tracking number your way.

To be quite honest, Ray got me interested in your sub. :)
You are doing some very nice work. It’s been enjoyable to see, and thank you for the welcome.

Burl is always fun to work with ain’t it. ;)

[QUOTE="RayseM, post: 20036521, member: 265855" Belloc Belloc 's indignation at your "recklessness" notwithstanding, ya dun good. I think when he receives your package he will know that. :thumbsup: :D[/QUOTE]
I absolutely know that, RayseM. Just being a goof - sorry if that point got lost in translation.

Sometimes emoji just don't convey the proper level of mirth. Sorry if I may have bristled you a bit. I don't think any cowbell ringers here at Redmeadow aren't goofs so I always come to it with that in mind. :)

Oh boy - :confused: - now what have I said :rolleyes: :D

(The sorry Belloc Belloc , was sincere!)

Sometimes emoji just don't convey the proper level of mirth. Sorry if I may have bristled you a bit. I don't think any cowbell ringers here at Redmeadow aren't goofs so I always come to it with that in mind. :)

Oh boy - :confused: - now what have I said :rolleyes: :D

(The sorry Belloc Belloc , was sincere!)
No bristling - just didn’t want you to think I was actually giving John a rough time if my sarcasm fell flat. All good here, man, thanks.

Teo days ahead of schedule? That was quick, fast, and in a hurry:thumbsup:
AcademicImmaterialDorado-size_restricted.gif

Congrats Belloc! Use it well! :cool: :thumbsup:

That dang carrier pigeon blew my chances! :mad: At least it made for a tasty meal... :eek: :p

Back