Photos The 710 Thread

Oops, it’s another plea to Benchmade to re-release the 710. Sorry, Benchmade rep, it must get really boring by now.

Here is an old school 710 making marmalade:

DnaFSWE.jpg

Yes, I have the limited release newer one, too. Whoop whoop. Yada yada yada.

2WKUGz3.jpg

If fascinates me that Buck see the value in producing the classic 110, but Benchmade sees no value in the 710. Whatever the execs might think, consumers think otherwise.

Show us yer 710’s at work!

Just modded mine a couple days back. Aramis scales, AdrenalineX titanium pivot, milled down ti standoffs. Titanium thumb studs and satin deep carry clip.

Interesting one has to order aftermarket parts from Russia and Australia to mod an American knife...

O0GIlek.jpg

9MIxjUg.jpg

CF8vGcM.jpg

I have an older 710 in ATS34 that I need to sharpen. I really like the knife, but I just never understood why the recurve at the back of the blade.

Why have that as doesn't it make it harder to sharpen? Any comments would be appreciated.

I , too , would like to ask (beg) Benchmade to re-issue the 710. It’s such an iconic knife. Maybe do a classic or legacy series.

The 710 has been a favorite of mine for awhile now, sure glad I was able to pick up a M2 and M4 before they were gone.
WHxs84X.jpg
The only one that gets used is my D2 one though, kind of wish I didn't pimp out the others.
id1G9bL.jpg

Back