The "Almost Ready To Ship" Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Stomper -

Cool - someone else getting a Keychain Companion. Those make excellent gifts (that was my first JK order ever, a gift for a friend).

They are really nice little knives.

JK_wallpaper2.jpg

best regards -

mqqn

Last edited:
Hi John,
What are your thoughts on a 10" Rusk out of .25, A2, or something like that. Is that something you would consider. I love the design, I just don't have a chopper and I love the line on the recurve.
Regards,
Ron

Hi John,
What are your thoughts on a 10" Rusk out of .25, A2, or something like that. Is that something you would consider. I love the design, I just don't have a chopper and I love the line on the recurve.
Regards,
Ron

I only work in O1 and 1095, and the longest overall length I can do is 14", which would put the blade at about 9".

Hi Stomper -

Looks like someone is ordering for me!

I really like the swedge on the Combat/Survival knife.

I will have my copy at the Skills Gathering.

Great looking knives.

best regards -

mqqn

Hi Stomper -

Looks like someone is ordering for me!

I really like the swedge on the Combat/Survival knife.

I will have my copy at the Skills Gathering.

Great looking knives.

best regards -

mqqn

If I hear back from the guy who ordered these, and get paid for them, you have earned 10% off your February order! He was "inspired" by your photo on my website, in case you could not tell.

The biggie looks awesome! That might be the next I order, looking forward to seeing the finished product!

If I hear back from the guy who ordered these, and get paid for them, you have earned 10% off your February order! He was "inspired" by your photo on my website, in case you could not tell.

Sweeeet! Thanks Stomper!

I sure hope the fellow gets in touch with you.

I thought that looked like a replica of mine, since it has the extended tang.

I had my Camp/Survival kit out in the woods this morning !

best regards -

mqqn

3 out of 6 finished for D86PQ, his designs. I`m waiting on handle material for the other 3, should be here by Tuesday.

5b36og.jpg

3 out of 6 finished for D86PQ, his designs. I`m waiting on handle material for the other 3, should be here by Tuesday.

5b36og.jpg

Hi Stomper -

Nice looking designs there!

I think the one on the top would be a great carver, and I really like the nine-pin handle on the middle one.

They have a "fixed-blade-sunfish" look to them - I like!

best regards -

mqqn

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: looking super john very nice job a + all the way thanks don b.

3 more for D86PQ. One in maroon micarta, and two in jade ghost green G10, another new handle option.

1037nsj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back