The CRK Anticipation Thread - Show Your 'Inbound's!

Congratulations. That was my first crk model. The one that started it all

Thank you sir. I'd imagine that quite a few people start off with a large DP 21 and then let the addiction take over from there. I've bought three Sebenzas in the past 30 days, so I guess the addiction hit me hard as well. Fortunately, I feel that this is going to be it for a while...hopefully.

Annnnnnd it's here. MAN this thing is nice, I thought I loved my small 21, lol!

48551930967_66e60da6b2_b.jpg
For some time I thought my small 21 was my favourite but damn my small inkosi has kicked it out of my pocket!
My basic small PJ DP inkosi is my most carried knife

For some time I thought my small 21 was my favourite but damn my small inkosi has kicked it out of my pocket!
My basic small PJ DP inkosi is my most carried knife

What do you find is the big difference between the two?

Thank you sir. I'd imagine that quite a few people start off with a large DP 21 and then let the addiction take over from there. I've bought three Sebenzas in the past 30 days, so I guess the addiction hit me hard as well. Fortunately, I feel that this is going to be it for a while...hopefully.
Of course. Take some time and enjoy the ones you have now. The bug will catch you again on down the road

Of course. Take some time and enjoy the ones you have now. The bug will catch you again on down the road

You're absolutely right. The pj insingo 21 is going to remain in the USA until I get back in December. The large 21 is coming to me and I have the small micarta insingo. So I'll have a large and small with me until the end of the year. I think that will be quite alright.

I finally pulled the trigger; been saving since January to commemorate a very special occasion. My first CRK that’s been new-from-retailer. I wanted this one to be extra special.

View attachment 1189539
Congratulations. I’ve been on the fence about that model for a while. Maybe one day I’ll pull the trigger on it. Enjoy

I see the sickness has hit you. I'm in the same boat. Congrats. Looks great.

This should be in my hands early next week:

View attachment 1194683

Lol, indeed it has! This will be my third in the span of two months or so. I think I'm done for a little bit after this... maybe?

That's a good looking Mnandi you're getting as well! Mine should be delivered tomorrow. More pics soon! :thumbsup:

Lol, indeed it has! This will be my third in the span of two months or so. I think I'm done for a little bit after this... maybe?

That's a good looking Mnandi you're getting as well! Mine should be delivered tomorrow. More pics soon! :thumbsup:

Since early August I've bought 4 and am still looking around for another Mnandi or two. I think I'll end up selling my small 21 micarta insingo, as I have another PJ small insingo that was my first CRK ever. I've always preferred small knives, so this Mnandi sickness is, well, dangerous. Mine arrives on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Back