The CRK Anticipation Thread - Show Your 'Inbound's!

Very nice LW! Is that a large or small?
My only inbound is this African Blackwood:

AfricanBlackwood.jpg

My new Sebenza 25 will arrive on Friday! I am very excited about this one :)
(Disclaimer: Image is stock image from dealer, not mine)

CRKSebenza25.png

Here's my inbound, a large lefty Insingo.... The wait pains me. I starting to think I'm losing my mind based on the number of times I've hit the tracking link....

169982cb2923e7061fd4eab409ad4b8d.jpg

Not new, but my small micarta Insingo will be returning from the mothership shortly with new dual thumbstuds.

I can't post a picture right now. But I was the winner of "Equiped to Survive" auction. Should be here over the weekend. I'm the odd duck, as I like serrations.

Show what you've got coming, so we can share your agony of waiting. :pHere's my inbound pretty.
Your inbound blade is gorgeous! I'm not in agony, but I've been waiting since AUG 2012 for my Raindrop Damascus Large Ole Glory. I'm patient, but I'm sure going to be jumping for joy when it finally does arrive. It's going to be my first large Sebbe.

Your inbound blade is gorgeous! I'm not in agony, but I've been waiting since AUG 2012 for my Raindrop Damascus Large Ole Glory. I'm patient, but I'm sure going to be jumping for joy when it finally does arrive. It's going to be my first large Sebbe.

Sounds like you're waiting on an instant favorite!

I've got a small star-benza on the way.

My first CRK just shipped from Blade HQ. To be honest, I could never justify the price yet on Monday I found myself willing to spend $260 on a ZT 561 because, while I love Spyderco, I wanted "the knife" and I assumed that the ZT was it.

Anyway, as I debated the merits of the 561, I checked out the CRK section (just window shopping mind you) and low and behold they had a plain small Sebenza that, hold on, was left handed. Being a lefty who was willing to drop $260, I suddenly realized that for $90 more, I could go from a very nice knife to one of the best knives out there and the damn thing was left handed to boot. Suddenly $350 didn't seem too expensive any more.

I assume it will arrive on Monday and I could not be any more excited.

My first CRK just shipped from Blade HQ. To be honest, I could never justify the price yet on Monday I found myself willing to spend $260 on a ZT 561 because, while I love Spyderco, I wanted "the knife" and I assumed that the ZT was it.

Anyway, as I debated the merits of the 561, I checked out the CRK section (just window shopping mind you) and low and behold they had a plain small Sebenza that, hold on, was left handed. Being a lefty who was willing to drop $260, I suddenly realized that for $90 more, I could go from a very nice knife to one of the best knives out there and the damn thing was left handed to boot. Suddenly $350 didn't seem too expensive any more.

I assume it will arrive on Monday and I could not be any more excited.

I totally understand and approve of that logic. I found myself on the verge of ordering a spyderco Southard not too long ago, and then I actually got to handle a Sebenza for the first time. I was instantly sold, and then it occurred to me that I could finally own a left knife. Suddenly the price seemed much much better and absolutely worth it. I'm still compulsively tracking my large lefty Sebenza that should be here tomorrow at some point!

My first CRK, a small plain 21, should be in my mailbox when I get home from work tomorrow. I'd post a pic, but it would just be a stock pic from the site I bought it from, good thing you all know what they look like...

I'm still waiting on the 25 to become available, and this will be my first CRK. At least you guys KNOW when yours will be there! (unless someone knows where I can get one...)

Very nice LW! Is that a large or small?
My only inbound is this African Blackwood

Thank you, it's a small. Your inbound is a beauty, too. I'll bet you've already gotten a couple of PM's about it. :p

Thank you.

And I'd be going nuts if I had to wait that long!

I did almost forget to mention this inbound pretty...

MnandiC_zps1358ff98.jpg

My third CRK of the month shipped today, a large 25. My other two are a large regular and large Micarta. Way out of control.

Here's one That just came in that was in a discussion in another thread. It's awsome especially since I love serrations. It was actually over discribed, as it has a few very light handling marks on the polished side. Blasted side and blade are like new. Took it apart and cleaned and lubed and had flawless operation. I love it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 294
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 361
Back