The BAD RATTITUDE Is Coming Sunday, July 10, 2022 At 9:00 pm Eastern

I got mine!! I really like it! The choil doesn't take up as much blade as the pictures show, I really don't mind it too much. Feels really nice in my (medium sized) hands. Will upload pics in a bit

nJbasPZ.jpg

Literally just saw this knife tonight. Wow, love it. Are any available? Are any more going to be available? Did someone grab multiple hoping to introduce someone like me to their first Busse/Swamp Rat? What an awesome looking knife.

MECAF5E_t.jpg

Loving this knife. Here it is against some of my other users. It's thick in hand. Love the straight handle. Really comfy. The choil is same size as the hg55 but it's further up the blade. Now I want one in every busse steel and with a talon hole.

Last edited:
I had mine arrive yesterday, it's not at all what I was expecting, not sure if that's good or bad really. The handle is more square feeling overall, compared to many knives from Bussekin. I immediately put it on the wet-grinder and reprofiled to 15 degrees per side w/ 600 grit micro bevel apex finish. For the money I'd say this is a hard knife to beat and the 52100B took an edge without much burr formation needing to be removed. I bought a few of these with the intent to reprofile and pass back into the Trough to see what kind of performance you can get out of a knife that's both under $200 AND 15 degrees per side or less. The stonewashed finish is easily my favorite at this point for a user, low reflectivity AND absolutely no issues being in and out of the water flood from my grinder for the better part of an hour (not even a spot of rust). For all those missed these and/or would like to try this knife in an edge geometry format that is thinner... KEEP AN EYE ON THE EXCHANGE!

Last edited:
Wait, what happened? How did I miss this? How did I not see this and not buy 1 or 2?
🤦🏼‍♂️
I'm an idiot and I'm very upset that nobody has created a time machine yet... I can't blame myself too much, I've been concentrating on building a teleportation device hahaha

Back