The Balisong Forum group Video

Originally posted by TheMightyGoat
I've gone out of my way to keep a version over a year old and not update it. One of the newer versions has a type of spyware that keeps track of what you view with the program.
Interesting...I was not aware of that. The problem is that anything made with Windows Movie Maker 2.0 requires the update.

Edited to add: Just thought of something--I think it will play in RealOne player if you have it (don't know which versions it works in, though).

If you think Media Player is an issue, RealOne is more virus than program.

Originally posted by Gollnick
If you think Media Player is an issue, RealOne is more virus than program.

True, but the sad thing is, the same can be said of aol, and that filth is everywhere.

Originally posted by TheMightyGoat
True, but the sad thing is, the same can be said of aol, and that filth is everywhere.
That's the problem, if you want to do certain things, eventually you'll run into one of these programs. Unfortunately stuff that is done at my job requires me to use a lot of these programs. There's also a program called "infranview" that it works with--but I don't know much about the program other than it works and you can adjust the speed (slow mo). I downloaded it free off the web after a recommendation from 8thsinner (I think).

I have the irfanview program and it works quite well. The fact alone that you can slow down the video was worth it for me. It helped me a lot in figuring out new moves from videos.

RealOne is more virus than program.

CHuck is right, Real Player blows man, why are you trying to keep the old media player, there is tomns of things out there you cant watch becasue of it. And what can you be doing thats so bad that you dont want others to see? j/k :)

So I finally got around to watching the video... and it kicks @$$ my favorite thing about it was seeing how every one's style is almost completely different.
Thanks Icon, 8th, and every one else that made it happen.

It scares the hell out of me everytime I see this video :eek:

I'm not a big balisong'er, but I've used one enough to know that cut's hurt, blood stains, a swinging handle tends to drive live blades along with a lot of force, and most of what you see is outragously more difficult than it looks :D

Great job :cool:

WELL DONE all those who participated!

Thanks for doing so much work organizing that, Icon and 8th!

That was a great video!

:cool:

Back