The Best of Both Worlds

Just a little eye candy for you. Not the best picture with my iPhone but you get the idea...

Supergrade on the left, ULCC on the right, and Star-Benza in the center.

Last edited:
Very nice! :thumbup::thumbup:

The Wilson Combat Tactical Supergrade really is the best of the best at $5K. A Wilson Combat Star-Light Tactical Fighter by Hogue Knives or Combat Utility Blade (C.U.B.) by Steve Woods fixed blade would go well with it.

The CQB is already in the superlative territory. Both Larry Vickers and Ken Hackathorn tagged it as the best out there when we attended the 1911 Centennial class with them a few years ago.

I'm going to Wilson's tomorrow. I'm really interested in seeing the Sebenza's adn other knives.

Thanks guys.

I'm glad I don't live close to Wilson's or I would be more broke than I already am!

Went to help a friend order a Classic Supergrade and to look at the knives. My buddy surpised me by ordering us duplicate Supergrades, his in 38 Super and mine in 45!!!! Its going to be a LONG 2 years.

Went to help a friend order a Classic Supergrade and to look at the knives. My buddy surpised me by ordering us duplicate Supergrades, his in 38 Super and mine in 45!!!! Its going to be a LONG 2 years.

WOW, that sounds like one heck of a buddy congratulations!

Just a little eye candy for you. Not the best picture with my iPhone but you get the idea...

Supergrade on the left, ULCC on the right, and Star-Benza in the center.

I've looked at this photo like 10x in the last couple of days...mouth just kinda hangs open, drool rolls out, vacant zombie stare follows...

Nice!!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

Star-Light Radius Tactical Folder, 3.5" Drop Point, Wilson Tactical® / Hogue® Knives

WTK-SL-RADIUS-001.jpg

I thnk this is a very attractive knife. If I knew that the finish wasn't going to come off with basic use I'd be all over it. A DLC or a Cerakote would be good, but website doesn't list the finish of course.

I got a response from Hogue Knives regarding the coating on their blades. It's KG coat which is a protective metal coating: http://www.kgcoatings.com/

Back