The BFC 2007 Canittler Is Completed!!!

ea42

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I just wanted to start this thread by thanking you folks for the tremendous support you've given me on this project, and right up until the end no less! It's been a great honor heading this project up for everyone, and from the experience I've had on it, I wouldn't hesitate to head up another some day. The knives are sitting on my kitchen table right now, with about ten or so already packed. I'll get those and perhaps a few more in the mail tomorrow, after which I'll be away for a few days over Christmas, but don't worry, I'll start the packing again on Wednesday. It's pretty daunting seeing so many knives in that box that need packing! Now I know what you meant Gus!
One other thing, the folks at Canal Street are awesome! They really went out of their way on this one and really deserve some serious kudos. Well, it's after midnight here and my brain is starting to shut down, so I'll be back in touch tomorrow if anyone has any questions.
Thanks Again Folks!:D

Eric

Thank you, Eric, for all your hard work.

Thanks Eric! By the way, I'll be out of town until New Year's Eve, so if you want to leave mine until last on the shipping, that will be fine with me.

Thanks form here as well Eric, all your work is much appreciated. Seasons greetings to you and yours also.

Rusty1

Fantastic! I can just imagine how it must look with all the knives on the table - very nice! You've done a great job and much thanks from here in South Carolina (where snow is only a word in the dictionary!) - and Merry Christmas!

Eric,

Thank you so much for the hard work with this project. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Don't drive yourself crazy with shipping the knives. You have done so much, thanks.

Dan

Thank you Eric. I forgot to mention the coolest part of doing this.
You get to put a bunch of knives in the hands of BFC friends. So while you are packing those boxes you can feel great about the effort.

Thanks for what you have done and give the gang at Canal Street our thanks also.

I know all of us will enjoy them.

Eric,

I came to this Forum to post to the other thread to tell you that I was SICK AND TIRED of waiting for my Canittler.

Lo and behold, but what do I see? This thread. Yippee!!!! Yippee!!!!!

But did you have to announce to all the guys that you are coming over to my house over Christmas to deliver my knife personally? Sheesh. No discretion. But since you put it out there..... I'll be waiting by the tree! ;)

TJ

Eric...you da man! Thanks for all your hard work and patience.:thumbup:;)

Eric,

I came to this Forum to post to the other thread to tell you that I was SICK AND TIRED of waiting for my Canittler.

Lo and behold, but what do I see? This thread. Yippee!!!! Yippee!!!!!
TJ
I think the reason for the delay was because someone wanted purple dye on their Ivory. Sheesh.:rolleyes: :)

Yes freezergeezer, and it actually went out in the mail today. Sorry I didn't reply to the e-mail, I'm getting a little forgetful lately:confused::D. I'm slowly whittling through the pile folks, almost halfway through.:thumbup:

Eric

Back