The big boy 18" machete thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought a 16" machete on the For Sale forum... can I pick up three 18" machetes for the 4 for 3 price? I'm not picky about handle colors.

If I have to buy four more to get the 4 for 3 deal, I'd be happy to. PM or email me and we can work out all the details.

Last edited:
I just bought a 16" machete on the For Sale forum... can I pick up three 18" machetes for the 4 for 3 price? I'm not picky about handle colors.

If I have to buy four more to get the 4 for 3 deal, I'd be happy to. PM or email me and we can work out all the details.

Yea I'll put you on the list. Buying one off of the for sale block wont qualify you for the deal. Need to purchase them from Andy direct. So you want me to put you down for 4 18" machetes any handle choice is fine with you? Can they be all mixed up or do you want them all the same color? I'll put you on the list for 3 for 4 deal and edit later if need be.

Yea I'll put you on the list. Buying one off of the for sale block wont qualify you for the deal. Need to purchase them from Andy direct. So you want me to put you down for 4 18" machetes any handle choice is fine with you? Can they be all mixed up or do you want them all the same color? I'll put you on the list for 3 for 4 deal and edit later if need be.

Thanks for the response. Yes, please, put me down for the 3 for 4 deal. I'll take 4 of the 18" machetes in any handle combination (all mixed up is fine). And thank you very much!

I can't resist this. Can I get on the list for the 18" one with natural canvas micarta?

I would like to add to my order too. 1 more 18" in od green and 2 12" - one in natural and one in od green. I will post in the other tread too.

Thanks - can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back