The Bill Blade.

Is this an April Fools joke that BF forgot to take down?

I'll go with that. It's the only assumption that keeps my logical world from spinning out of control...

Is this an April Fools joke that BF forgot to take down?

I'll go with that. It's the only assumption that keeps my logical world from spinning out of control...
I feel the same way.
And btw this isn't legal in every state.
First of all it's a concealed fixed blade ( a CA no no ) then it's technically a knife disguised as something else ( a CA no no ) and it's a hat weapon which I'm pretty sure is also mentioned in CA law.

I feel the same way.
And btw this isn't legal in every state.
First of all it's a concealed fixed blade ( a CA no no ) then it's technically a knife disguised as something else ( a CA no no ) and it's a hat weapon which I'm pretty sure is also mentioned in CA law.
Everything is illegal in California, where every substance is known to cause cancer.:D

It says it is held in place on the brim of my hat with magnets. Uhhhh no thanks.

I think you're probably better off keeping it gangster and just hiding a few razor blades in the brim of your hat so you can grab it by the back and slash unsuspecting people across the eyes.

Just in case anyone is wondering where it goes and it's held in place with magnets :eek: ?

10329048_154917404891421_4631505111990105265_n.jpg

Back