The Busse Viking Warship Is Coming!!!!. . . . Sunday, December 20, 2020 at 9:00pm Eastern!!!

Jerry Busse

This Sunday, December 20, 2020 we honor our Viking Heritage!!!. . . It is after all, where the name Busse comes from!

Coming this Sunday night at 9:00 pm Eastern is a very rare opportunity to score a Busse Viking Warship PROTOTYPE.

There are only a Very Small Number of each of these available and they will be marked with the Busse Custom Shop Logo as well as the word PROTOTYPE directly underneath.

There is little doubt that if Vikings still "manned the land" or in this case, "manned the Viking Warships" that this final evolution of the Viking Seax would be carried by the fiercest of them all.

So, break out all of the Viking mead, beer, and ale that you can get your hands on and prepare to raid the trough Viking style!!! Only the fiercest and fastest will catch this ship. . . . I mean this Viking Warship!!!

These extremely rare blades will be offered Ganzaaaa style!

That means that in order to score, you must email Amy: amy@bussecombat.com and
Garth: garth@bussecombat.com after 9:00pm with your request.

All orders received BEFORE 9:00pm will be put at the end of the line!

Be sure to specify your choice/or choices in order of preference.

Specs:
Blade Length: Approx. 10 1/2"
Overall Length: Approx. 16 3/4
Thickness: Approx. 1/4"
Steel: INFI
Hardness: 58-60 Rc
Bevel: CBT
Finish: Either Battle Worn Copper or Antique Bronze

Special PROTOTYPE Price:
$497.00

Here's a bit of Busse Viking Warship history!

Busse – The Viking Warship
The Busse class longship was the most prestigious Viking Warship. The Busse was big with sizes up to 50 meters, around 160 feet in length. Fitted with both sails and oars, a Busse could have up to 35 pairs of oars, allowing it to travel with speed utilizing any propulsion method.

The Busse was capable of carrying a large cargo, which was beneficial on large scale raids, where the Vikings would look to take as much treasure home as possible. The Busse was thought to have carried a crew of around 80 Vikings. The scale and size of the Busse also allowed the Viking raids to travel further afield. The larger cargo holds meant the journeys across the oceans would be feasible compared to the smaller ship classes.

Battle Worn Copper Finish
Seax%20Battle%20Worn%20Copper%20%203-X2.jpg

Antique Bronze Finish
Seax%20Antique%20Bronze%203-X2.jpg

Thanks, Jerry. My family’s heritage hometown is Vik, Norway. “We come from the land of the ice and snow.”

Last edited:
Absolutely want! I have been thinking about getting a Seax... The Busse gang must've read my mind!!

Totally maxed my drool factor...

My birthday is next week! This must be a present for me!!

It's love to see more pics of the Battle Worn Copper finish...

Also, it looks a lot like the Forsaken Mistress with the front end chopped off!

Which is theoretically how some seaxs were "made", if I recall correctly? The Vikings took some of the battle-broken swords, chopped the front-end off to get a good tip. There's your Seax!

oh my god, you guys are killing me with all these new models...i'm like 4.5k in already x.x

I'll pass. Looks like they took a model that wasn't selling and clipped off the top. And added a bizarre coating.

Just realized that Imcq beat me too it. It's definitely a forsaken mistress that's been crudely circumcized.

OMG! Want! Don’t need. Thankfully, the grip is fusion.... not traditional, as I understand it. But, maybe better? Argh!!!!
If it was a coffin handle like the Battleshark (still can’t believe I let that one get away), I couldn’t resist. This, I might. I want, though. Oh, the huge manatee!!!!

These are sweet.:eek:

does anyone else think these look like a chopped forsaken mistress? like if they cut the last few inches off at an angle

Back