The Camper

16_4_4650_image.JPG

1095, spring back

Smith & Bolton Knives

WOW!:eek: Damn that is a great looking knife. :D That is as good a temper line as I have seen. I have to know more about this knife. Do you do other knives with such a great temper line?

Thanks KWM, we have done mostly edge quenching and clay back firing until recently, but once we did the experimenting, we wanted to offer torch drawn, 'as coloured' pieces. We will certainly continue using this method as the results are favourable, to say the least. The one pictured has 416 for bolsters, with red micarta and 304 pins and thong tube. Comes with wet formed leather sheath. Visit our website for further heat treat info. etc.

Thanks. I have tried going to your site but for some reason I can't get it. It keeps coming up that because I am using I.E. 6 that it might be because of my security settings. I can't seem to reset my security settings so that they will work.:(

I don't know if you guys figured out the problem or I finally got the right security settings on IE 6, but I can now get you web site. There are some nice knives on there.:D

Back