The chat with Toooj

Step 1 - We admitted we were powerless over our addiction to sausage - that our lives had become unmanageable without sausage
Step 2 - Came to believe that the Power of sausage is greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity
Step 3 - Made a decision to turn our will to resist sausage and our lives over to the care of God as we understood God
Step 4 - Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves
Step 5 - Admitted to God, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our sausage addiction
Step 6 - Were entirely ready to have God remove all the sausage addictions of our character
Step 7 - Humbly asked God to remove our sausage, painlessly if possible
Step 8 - Made a list of all persons we had harmed with our sausage, and became willing to make amends to them all
Step 9 - Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others with our sausage
Step 10 - Continued to take personal inventory of my sausage and when we were wrong promptly admitted it
Step 11 - Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood God, praying only for knowledge of God's will for us and the power to carry that out
Step 12 - Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to other sausage addicts, and to practice these principles in all our affairs

LOL! Thank you, Katie. I imagine that there are people signing up for that program even as we speak. It seems that there's a program for everything, nowadays.

My only problems in life have been:
Alcohol (quit drinking in 1986).
Women (not trying to quit, but at my age I can't catch them anymore. They seem to have quit me).
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (I struggle to quit, but, so far...).

I'm sure there are programs to help with all those things, if one really wants the help.

Never had a problem with sausage though, thank goodness. Now, bacon, well, that's another story.:D

all i got from the chat was that i liked sausage :)

Step 1 - We admitted we were powerless over our addiction to sausage - that our lives had become unmanageable without sausage
Step 2 - Came to believe that the Power of sausage is greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity
Step 3 - Made a decision to turn our will to resist sausage and our lives over to the care of God as we understood God
Step 5 - Admitted to God, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our sausage addiction
Step 6 - Were entirely ready to have God remove all the sausage addictions of our character
Step 8 - Made a list of all persons we had harmed with our sausage, and became willing to make amends to them all
Step 9 - Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others with our sausage
Step 10 - Continued to take personal inventory of my sausage and when we were wrong promptly admitted it
Step 11 - Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood God, praying only for knowledge of God's will for us and the power to carry that out
Step 12 - Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to other sausage addicts, and to practice these principles in all our affairs

Greatest two post ever! Congrats you two if i can't get this soda out of my keyboard one of you owes me a keyboard. :D

Well thank you! I'm glad I gave you all the giggles. On that note I'm off to David's to play with horses, guns and knives for the weekend!

Have a wonderful fathers day everyone!

Well thank you! I'm glad I gave you all the giggles. On that note I'm off to David's to play with horses, guns and knives for the weekend!

Have a wonderful fathers day everyone!

Thanks for the fun, and the fathers day wishes, too.

Have a great weekend.

In all fairness, Bladite had already passed the word about the Brute: it's not going to happen. Toooj expanded on that a bit, explaining that it was decided that there were just too many choppers out there at the moment, so KA-BAR decided against it. I can see their point.

It was a great chat. Informative, and fun, too.

Yep understood. Seems like a sound (if somewhat disappointing) business decision.

If you had only begun the list, it still would have been great, but the fact that you took the time to write out ALL 12 steps was hilarious!

My favorite: "...except when to do so would injure them or others with our sausage."

I missed the chat, too (thanks a lot Job!). Was anything approximately factual discussed? New designs, design features, changes, release dates, etc?

I missed the chat, too (thanks a lot Job!). Was anything approximately factual discussed? New designs, design features, changes, release dates, etc?

Well, Spooky, it was the kind of chat where a lot of things were discussed, but I wouldn't call a lot of it factual.:D

A few things were cleared up, to one degree or another, but not as much concrete information as we'd like, which is understandable with a chat like this. Hopefully we'll have the log/transcript up soon, which should help.

Some of what I can remember off the top of my head — which may have been mentioned in earlier posts in this thread — would be things like:

• The Magnum Camp BK-5 is working its way across the factory floor (I seem to remember that they're waiting for steel). Apparently it will be available at or around the Shot show in January.

• A new, refined Machax will be released at some point, but don't ask me when.

• The Brute has seen the end of its days, and will not be manufactured again.

• The Tweeners are still being worked on, and there's no release date yet (that I'm aware of. We're all hoping for soon, of course, but it could actually be awhile.

• The BK-14 is due for release, but I can't remember when, exactly.

And those are the only things that stuck in my poor, addled, aged brain. Hopefully there will be more info when we get the chat log.

Back