The Chris Reeve of Flippers.

This thread again...

Oh wait, that looks gorgeous. Nice score!

I'm holding out for a flipper Zaan.

The base knife is a Custom Division HatiR NL which should be released as a serial model soon. The R denotes the "renewal" of the original Hati while the NL indicates that the lockside has an inlay.

They're releasing a serial custom division? Sorry if I misunderstood

They're releasing a serial custom division? Sorry if I misunderstood
The base HatiR NL is to be released as a serial model with any of the CRK customization
a-1-1554655240.jpg

a-5-1554655243.jpg

Very cool knife, thanks for posting the pics. What was the damage for the lottery price?
Table was 1.9, I paid 2 because I paid with a card.

It was my first Bladeshow so I wasn't aware that many vendors wouldnt accept card. I go to conventions frequently here in Florida and I dont remember ever having to get cash because I couldn't pay. I'm not a big fan of carrying anything more than tip money.

I do understand why they only accept cash, so I'll make sure I'm flush for next year lol. Missed out on two lotto wins because of it this year....was hard to swallow.

Apparently Recon1 keeps some limited edition collaborations on hand. In the upper-righthand corner you can see a Sigma and one of the CannaBis models

There were a lot of the previous collaborations st the show. I brought my Hokkaido, met a guy with a RFT. I got to handle some customs from a personal collection as well.

It was spiritual. Lol

Back