The "Corallus Mostro" Tactical Knife!

Hi There!

Take a look at this::D

Mostro3.jpg

Made by Brad Duncan using his "smooth as butter" bearing system.

Urban Fighter with an up sweep persian style blade (putting a cutting edge at any point of contact) with a super sharp, mirror finish, hand polished edge. A no non-sense knife. 3D Sculpted black micarta handle with T&I (thumb and index finger) indentation for positive purchase when switching from saber grip to reverse grip. Beadblasted Ti bolster and 4" satin finished blade. Limited edition of 10 knives, Serial numbered 1-10 on the blade. Hi polished Ti liners with Ti spacers. Pocket clip.

Warning: This knife is totally the opposite of a gentleman's knife. Do not pull it out at fancy's parties or company's pic-nic.

Mostro6.jpg

regards,

Whadda ya mean dats not a gentlemans knife?????:confused:
Looks poifect to me! ;)

Scchhweet knife! me likey! Very bad-a$$, wicked design.
:D

Joel and Brad,

I just showed that one to my daugher (knifenut) and explained the overall size. She said: WOW, it's like, awesome !! :)

I also agree but the size in relation to being a Gentlemans knife is incorrect. If you are 6'2" 290+lbs like me, it can still be considered a gentlemans knife, everything stays in proportion :rolleyes:

I like large folders, you guys have a winner with that one!!!

Neil

Gorgeous blade you guys....thanks for sharing the pictures....

"Hunters seek what they [WANT].., Seekers hunt what they [NEED]"

Do i see a RAS/RIS attachment on a shotgun :confused:

If so, WOW :eek: never seen that before, very cool :)
Oh, the knife is great looking too! ;)

RIS/RAS???

Hi Jonas!

It's an integrated rail system (IRS):D prototype I did for my Mossberg 590 using KAC rail covers!

Also have the "870 Style" top folder stock, done in fiberglass...

Really nice package for IDPA matches!

and BTW, the knife is awesome!

Hey Joel!

I've seen them referred to as Rail Interface System and Rail Attachment System, or something of that effect.

Sweet idea :)
If you ever have the time i'd appreciate some more pics of it.

What is IDPA??

Jonas:

I was really looking forward to Knight's Armament doing some great stuff with the shotgun RIS/RAS but they came out with a top rail only on the receiver:rolleyes:

I wanted some accessory mounting stuff...

That's why I came with this, only to find out that my friend Paul at surefire has something similar for the remington 870:cool:

more pics: (without the top folding stock!)

Mossb.2.jpg

Mossb.1.jpg

regards,

Back