The Cowbell Build Thread

Actually eye asked him about the big sun glasses and he didn't say much about it, I just they might look good with a big sombrero.lol

Actually eye asked him about the big sun glasses and he didn't say much about it, I just they might look good with a big sombrero.lol
Ha, absolutely. I used to have my eyes checked a few times a year when I worked with lasers and spending half the day with dilated eyes afterwards was a pain, those granny goggles were handy!

Where you live, you have little to worry about. We don’t get too much sunlight ‘round these parts.

Don’t let that stop you from rockin’ a sombrero. Maybe break it up with one of those Viet Cong rice hats just to keep the neighbors wondering ;).

I have a condition known as absolute $hit vision :D (nearsightedness). Started wearing glasses in 2nd grade and switched to contacts around 8th grade. -12 in my right eye and -11 in my left, for those that are familiar. So bad that even if I had Lasik I would most likely still need to wear contacts, so I haven't risked it.

Got back from the eye doctor earlier today, all went well, so with my eyes dialyzed so laid around slept most of the afternoon. I did get a photo of me with my big dark sun glasses and my sombrero I thought I would share with you guys.

IMG_1988.jpeg

Right? I was gonna say the same. Looks good on him, ...err off him:)

You've lost a lot of weight, Scott, not enough fish to keep your belly full?
No Sheldon, my blood sugar started creeping up, lost 67# through diet and exercise, last spring summer and fall I started a rudimentary calorie count limiting high carb and hig fat foods combined with 11-12 mile bike ride 3 nights a week. Blood sugar, B/P, heart rate are all back to normal. I feel great have more endurance now than in the past 30 years. FWIW not smoking made a huge difference as well.

Back