1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The CPK - Buy, Sell and Trade thread, open to everybody

Discussion in 'Carothers Performance Knives' started by Nathan the Machinist, Dec 10, 2016.

1. betzner

betzner Home To Morro Platinum Member

Jan 23, 2007
    Talk about coincidence. I was just about to post up a new, unused potato knife I have available for some kind of trade toward a Utility Fighter! Other knives such as any single part of the full set of four Steam Mill Hollow Knives by Don Hanson III and his family also available toward trade for a UF - among all kinds of other knives, but not for any CPKs. I'm only willing to part with the Potato Knife because I never prepare food for myself and therefore have no real use for it, rather have someone else own it who can enjoy it's perfection - and has a UF:D.

Just to be clear, the potato knife is NOT for sale, only available in trade for a UF, nothing else.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2017 at 1:25 PM
    TommyGun56 likes this.
  2. jackal_727

jackal_727 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 25, 2010
    Looking to buy a NASK. Cash or trade. Let me know!

3. byron.

byron.

May 31, 2015
    If you're willing to sell the potato knife outright, let me know. I've been on the hunt for one of these for a while now. I'll get way more use out of this than I would any of his other knives.

Brian77 likes this.
  4. itadakimasu

itadakimasu

Oct 31, 2013
    I am looking for a 6" fighter, I have a Light Chopper and an EDC that could be traded +/- cash.

5. JustinFournier

JustinFournier Gold Member Gold Member

May 7, 2012
    WTB a D3V FK. Don't care about handles or sheath.

6. Haole

Haole Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 1, 2009
    WTB I'd love to get my hands on a NASK D2 or 3V if anyone has a spare laying around. :thumbsup:

7. Packerrat

Packerrat Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 4, 2017
    WTB:
    In line behind JustinFournier and Jackal_727, et al: ISO Field Knife in cpm3v Delta, user, any grippy handle would be lovely.
    scratches and dings ok. Sale comes with lifetime free supply of [completely non-awkward, purely platonic, unless my wife isn't looking] hugs.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017 at 6:03 PM
  8. jackal_727

jackal_727 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 25, 2010
    Bump for Thursday!

9. AR-Trvlr

AR-Trvlr Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 3, 2009
  10. MikeKu825

MikeKu825 "The Enthusiast" Platinum Member

Aug 27, 2014
    Disregard. Sorry for the false alarm.. forgot what thread I was in..

11. heat_treat

heat_treat Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 25, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2017 at 3:12 PM
  12. ExtraBaconPlease

ExtraBaconPlease Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 8, 2016
    buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump