Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTT: UF2 buffed ECAM D3V for New condition acid wash DEK1 D3V plus 50$ or New condition DEK1 D3V burlap plus 120$
The UF2 is in new condition and purchased from the mothership. It was only taken out of the box for these photos. I don’t leave my mountain everyday so it may be a few days before I can ship it. I work in the woods without internet for several hours a day so I may not respond immediately. I will accept Zelle or USPS money order. I don’t want to sell it outright. Thanks. BC4024B3-8DBB-4C92-BC0A-20E99BD750EF.jpeg01447B9F-BEB0-4035-B627-D7900B3F1BF6.jpegE957B98C-39C2-4FF6-808A-7A8E24F9AE6A.jpeg3647BF37-C89E-415E-B50C-69D523BEE322.jpeg9C919A7C-C8EB-4F1D-9D8A-6897A13F3AFD.jpeg

Just as a reminder, the rules which govern this thread are the same as the rules for the "Exchange" here on the forums.

You cannot post any knives or gear for sale unless you have a Gold or higher membership level.

A Basic membership does not permit posting any items for sale...nor does it allow selling in reply to someone's "Want to Buy" request.

As to "Trading"...you must have a paid subscription...at any level. A trade offer must not include pricing or an alternative to purchase.

Trade: Knives & Tools​

Trade your knives here... All trades must follow applicable Federal, State, & Local Laws, Regulations, Guidelines, etc No selling! Please post all For Sale posts in the appropriate forums. Open to all members with paid subscriptions.

Anyone may post a "Want to Buy"...but only Gold or higher membership levels may respond.

Just as a reminder, the rules which govern this thread are the same as the rules for the "Exchange" here on the forums.

You cannot post any knives or gear for sale unless you have a Gold or higher membership level.

A Basic membership does not permit posting any items for sale...nor does it allow selling in reply to someone's "Want to Buy" request.

As to "Trading"...you must have a paid subscription...at any level. A trade offer must not include pricing or an alternative to purchase.

Anyone may post a "Want to Buy"...but only Gold or higher membership levels may respond.
If this was done in error due to my post I apologize and shall remove said post.

If this was done in error due to my post I apologize and shall remove said post.
It is a general reminder, Ron, I don't remember seeing your post specifically...however...I did see at least one from this month where the individual selling does not have a "Gold" membership. (Whether he did or not a week or two back...I can't say at the moment. It may have expired in the interim.)

The problem is that the software does not, (unlike the Exchange), automatically prevent users without the proper membership level from posting in this thread...which allows the forum rules and guidelines to be circumvented.

That is problematic as it's a lot of work to keep up with, and without assistance from members making reports, the entire integrity of the system breaks down despite the well meaning nature of the thread for devotees of CPK.

I realize these posts are not going to win me a lot of fans, and for that I am sorry, but someone has to keep an eye on the ship, and I'm used to doing it since 1998.

(Did I mention I'm tired? ☺️ )

Okay...just got off the phone with Nathan in regards to the issues, complications and conflicts involved with the thread here...and its overlap with the forum rules, guidelines and Spark's ability to keep commerce contained within the Exchange according to the requisite membership level.

So, what we are going to do is close this thread which means that outside of private communications between members via phone, PM or email, there will be no more buying, selling, and trading directly within the sub-forum.

I will create and "stick" a new thread in which members may post up links to active sales or trade requests from the Exchange.

However, everything must come directly from the Exchange and no direct offers to buy, sell or trade can be posted within the new thread. Doing so will muddy up the waters and will result in the posts being removed, and / or the thread closed.

Anyone who has a subscription to this thread should re-subscribe to the new thread if they are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back