Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the order thread for the EDC2. Very disappointed. Just the knife I was looking for. If anyone ordered an extra they would part with when they arrive, with a G-10 handle, send me a message.

I just posted my CPK EDC (D2) in Fixed Blades for sale, as well as a new FB Lil' Lady.
thanx.

I am always in the market to trade for your Shiv or Utility Fighter. I just listed for sale an original, mint/unused Large Sebenza P (a lefty made 1993) with all original accessories and box. I would happily trade rather than sell if anyone out there wants to deal. Be fast, be quick because the Sebenza is being reduced $50/day. I would much rather trade for Carothers fighters. Same applies to 2 Don Hansons just listed. THANKS, AND HOPE SOMEONE HAS A Shiv or Utility Fighter for trade.

Last edited:
Would like to buy Tero Tuf scales for a LC.
a sale just closed for the last of the LCs, and it was mentioned that some TT scales would be milled if requested. might be worth shooting cpk a direct message to see if you can get an order in while they are set up to mill more? gl!

Still searching for a field knife. Keep missing them when they pop up. D3V preferred but not imperative, any handle material is fine. New or user. If anyone out there has one they are willing to part with please PM. Much appreciated.

For sale: 2 Richard Lowe sheaths: one FK one Edc. Both sheaths are new and unused, both are black and both include tech locks. Selling as a pair only. $90 sold pp g/s shipped

Pics Cpk sheaths https://imgur.com/gallery/E8qjk

I'll get these in the mail in the morning, sir

Last edited:
Wtt hdfk prototype in d2 with natural micarta handles for a light chopper. Pm me if you're interested. Thanks
WZ16dAg.jpg

Still looking to trade my new buffed natural micarta scales for an unbuffed set. Color doesn't matter. I'll even pay the difference if it's green.

Thanks, Drew

Edit. Might help if I mentioned it's a field knife:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back