Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
FK itch has been satisfied.

So why is that HDFK calling my name!

Last edited:
Yes Sir it does per OP:

Can we please minimize chit chat in this particular thread. There are people subscribed to it who get a notification every time someone posts. When it isn't an item for sale it screws up the "signal to noise" ratio. Thanks.

For sale: brand new EDC2 delta 3v with unbuffed micarta and horizontal carry kydex sheath. Just bought in the last sale a few weeks ago. I like my original EDC blade style a bit more is the only reason letting this one go. $spf. shipped

Last edited:
WANTED: Always on the lookout for Utility Fighters or Shivs! PM me with info if interested in selling, but please don't post to the thread.

Thanks!

UPDATED AS OF 2/25/2018: I'M KEEPING THIS SATIN FK-3V IN MY COLLECTION FOR NOW BECAUSE I DID NOT END UP LOVING ANY PROPOSED TRADE SCENARIOS. MY SINCERE THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO CONTACTED ME THROUGH PM :thumbsup: THEREFORE THIS FK IS CURRENTLY OFF THE TRADE BLOCK.

With all due respect, I'm not open to any offers to selling this FK and / or I will not consider any other offers for any other trades, even if CPK, other than what is stated on here. With all that out of the way, I'm looking for another FK in the newer Delta 3V HT in trade for my FK in 3V with the "satin" finish. The knife was originally bought on this sale and it was by claimant # 2. That Gent and me traded CPKs in the past and that is how I ended up with this satin FK:

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/five-3v-field-knives-micarta-g10-colors-sold.1339752/

The FK-3V is Like-New (per Nathan none of his knives are exactly new as he tests them by shaving hair, wipes them down and cleans them for shipment once they pass CPK's QC) in other words neither the prior owner nor me have had used it. When I received it, I ordered a set of forrest green G10 handle scales from CPK and swapped handles. The original buffed micarta handles which came with it have already been sold. The FK which I'm dangling on here as trade bait is exactly as seen with its original CPK kydex sheath (not pictured) which it came with. Nothing more and nothing less:

Sj3hxiL.jpg

BLLKynQ.jpg

I am NOT seeking a very used FK-D3V and want it as close to Like-New as possible. Cash could go either way, but I deem mine as more collectible. Let's see what you got through PM only and if you're new(ish) or I have not dealt with you in the past, I stipulate that I must receive first. Thanks Y'all :)

Last edited:
Hi, All
I would very much like to purchase a new unused (or close to it) D3V Field Knife. Please PM me if you have one you would consider selling.
Thanks!

Looking to sell another spare. EDC (not EDC2) in D3V with maroon linen handles, includes JouFuu leather sheath that is shown. Also includes original vertical sheath, not shown.

Knife is unused as far as I can recall, may have cut a piece of foam once. Sheath hasn't been worn.

Looking for $300 shipped CONUS.

View attachment 851885 View attachment 851886
Looking to sell another spare. EDC (not EDC2) in D3V with maroon linen handles, includes JouFuu leather sheath that is shown. Also includes original vertical sheath, not shown.

Knife is unused as far as I can recall, may have cut a piece of foam once. Sheath hasn't been worn.

WTB or Trade for a set of forest green G10 scales for the FK.

Can't find any natural micarta, but would take those as well if I can find them. Have black buffed micarta I would trade...

Someone help a brother out please!

Last edited:
WTS: Field Knife in D3V Black Buffed Micarta new/unused) with OD Kydex

This one I originally purchased before grabbing the Forest Green one above. Looking to cover the cost for the FK so asking SOLD. Will post photos once I am back in civilized cell service. If anyone is hesitant due to my lack of activity on these forums please let me know or ask JustinFournier JustinFournier

Here is the original sale for photos:
The CPK - Buy, Sell and Trade thread, open to everybody

Thanks,
Andy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back